JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Product Reviews » Another "Everlast" Tab review, from a glove user.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another "Everlast" Tab review, from a glove user.
dagwood64
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dagwood64   Email dagwood64   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First I have to compliment on the fast shipping, I ordered mine Saturday @1128am and had at my house Tuesday (Monday was President's day, so it could have arrived sooner?).
I am a glove user, but thought I would give the "Everlast" tab a try. So I ordered a split finger, after a short getting used to the tab, I was shooting decently. My releases are already getting smoother after the second day of using it.
I will give it another review after a week or two, when I get more comfortable with it.
But Jeff may have turned me into a tab user.

--------------------
DEER THE OTHER RED MEAT!

62" Sasquatch T/D Hybrid 47@28
64" Sasquatch T/D Static Tip RC 50@28
64" Samick Journey 45@28
Sirach 2:1-11

Posts: 1218 | From: Taylor,MI | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dagwood64
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dagwood64   Email dagwood64   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for the delay on the review. Wife needed surgery and TLC afterwards- She comes first.

The finger loop was easy to adjust, and will accommodate a gloved hand.
The feel was great on the string, and the release was smooth.
The only problem I had was that I couldn't feel the string, as I could with my glove, in regards to positioning the notch of the tab to the nocked arrow without me looking down to get it positioned right.
Overall I like the design, the ease of the adjustable loop, and the smoothness of the release from the string.
I believe this release would make it easy to transition from glove to tab.

--------------------
DEER THE OTHER RED MEAT!

62" Sasquatch T/D Hybrid 47@28
64" Sasquatch T/D Static Tip RC 50@28
64" Samick Journey 45@28
Sirach 2:1-11

Posts: 1218 | From: Taylor,MI | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©