JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Product Reviews » Wagstaff Longbow trial to Alaska

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wagstaff Longbow trial to Alaska
AK Kino Lion 83
Member # 46290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AK Kino Lion 83   Email AK Kino Lion 83   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone in Tradgang, I wanted to write a review on Wagstaff Archery Pendencia longbow. First, A little history: I've been shooting Traditionally since 2002 with a recurve Kodak Hunter 55# @ 28, Samick Sage 50#@28 and a Mohegan G2 35#@ 28 with most of my shooting done here in Alaska. I have also received my Bow Hunter certification for the state which is required to go bow hunting. I was very grateful to Connor Wagstaff for his patience and expertise in his craft. I wasn't sure which longbow to choose since I had never shot a longbow. His guidance in the matter was very helpful: he advised me to shoot a Pendencia longbow, given the experiences I had under my wing. He shipped me the Pendencia, it was beautifully crafted, with Sapelle limbs and autumn action riser; 45#@28" right handed 64" long; Ergonomic thumb pad; One decorative stripe; Angled overlay with black and white glass for added strength. During the bow trial, after shooting and texting for a month, I was convinced I wanted my personal own custom made bow from Connor Wagstaff. The reflex-deflect design is amazing, I felt more in control of this bow right off the bat. Shooting my 400 thru 500 total grain weight arrows, I was/still impressed with the velocity provided by this bow. I personally was very accurate with a grouping the size of a Reinhart apple target from 20 yards. Thank you Wagstaff for the experience and I look forward to my custom bow, and I will post pictures of my custom bow when it's complete. Thank you.
Posts: 1 | From: Alaska | Registered: May 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Archre7
Member # 44439

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Archre7   Email Archre7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would like to see pics and here more! [archer2]
Posts: 5 | From: Alaska | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©