INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Trad Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad » Main Forums » Product Reviews » Selway Slide on Quiver

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Selway Slide on Quiver
Contributor 2015
Member # 25584

Icon 10 posted      Profile for snakebit40   Email snakebit40   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just received my first Selway slide on quiver yesterday, and WOW is all I can say. I am absolutely amazed at the improvements this quiver has made to my bow. It has quieted my bow down a LOT. I had different strap on quiver on my bow, and the Selway is lighter and a whole lot more solid. IMO the Selway added the perfect amount of weight to my bow. The old quiver shifted so much that my arrows in the quiver were getting into the string after the shot. The Selway is rock solid. The two weeks before I got my Selway, I had been shooting with a back quiver. I was starting to like it because it was so much quieter than my other strap on quiver. Once I shot with the Selway, I gave the back quiver to my wife haha. Now the looks. I sent Drew a picture of my Toelke Pika and told him the design I wanted engraved into the quiver. Drew nailed it! The quiver had sent my Pika over the top. If your in the market for a quiver, give the guys at Selway a call. They will hook you up with the best quiver made!!!

Jon Richards

Isaiah 6:8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”.
Schafer Silvertip 54@28
Toelke Pika 54@28

Posts: 1959 | From: Colby, Kansas | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!

HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad ©