Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Sponsor Highlight of the Week ...
Maddog Traditional Archery
3Rivers Archery

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » GEORGIA - Traditional Bowhunters of Georgia » Traditional Archery Only Club

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Traditional Archery Only Club
Jerry Russell
Sponsor
Member # 2613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry Russell   Author's Homepage   Email Jerry Russell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have a bow only club in Central Georgia and we are TRYING to move it slowly to a trad bow club. This is tough to say the least given to small pool of folks to draw from. Thought I would throw it out here. The details:

Medium sized club with expectations to acquire more land each year. We want to keep it at around 80 acres per member.We are bordered by unhunted lands or other bow-only hunting clubs. It has been managed for two years as a bow only trophy club with a one buck limit but we are now going to a two buck limit. It has a good hog population. Hunting and access times are August 15-January 1 for the archery hunting only of deer, hogs, small game and predators. The cost will be around $1,200 and includes all food plots (14 of them). We have a very successful and active coyote control plan in place and have removed 30 in the last 13 months. The genetics are as good as anything I have ever hunted in the South and we have multiple P&Y class bucks on camera as well as several up and comers. The hogs are as big as tanks.
The locations is Central Georgia about 20 miles North of Macon and right near I-75.If you have interest and want more info please email me a stickbowjerry@hotmail.com I can forward proposed bylaws and lots of photos. Please don't post questions on here as I don't often visit this site.

--------------------
Guided hunts for Canada Bear and Georgia Bear,Turkey, Hogs, Alligator, Deer and African Plains Game. We specialize in traditional archery hunts.
Visit us at:
http://www.russelloutdoorguides.com

Posts: 1060 | From: Georgia/Quebec | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©