Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

Click for the CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » NEW JERSEY - Traditional Archers of New Jersey » North Jersey Trad Archers ! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: North Jersey Trad Archers !
Rob DiStefano
Admin - Webmaster
Member # 99

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rob DiStefano   Author's Homepage   Email Rob DiStefano   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got the Bergen Pass. Almost a joke as they never asked for any proof of residency. This is what it looks like ...

-

... and the back side is totally blank. Crazy.

Anyhoo, I drove North on Rte.17 and got off at the Suffern 202 exit ...
 -

Off the exit ramp make the first left ...
 -

And a left at that stop sign towards Ramapo College ...
 -

Under Rte.17 ...
 -

And there's the Mason Jar restaurant on yer left ...
 -

--------------------
IAM ~ Black Powder Gang ~ TANJ ~ TGMM ~ NRA Patriot Life ~ NRA RSO

Posts: 10054 | From: NJ | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rob DiStefano
Admin - Webmaster
Member # 99

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rob DiStefano   Author's Homepage   Email Rob DiStefano   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With pending snow, and freezing air temps, this weekend is a bust for me at Mahwah. Let's see about next weekend.

Getting to the range from the Mason Jar, keep heading down the road for about 1.7 miles ...
 -

And you'll come to Darlington Avenue, where you turn left ...
 -

Bear to the right when Darlington forks ...
 -

Now yer on Campgaw, and after about a mile you'll see the range sign on the right ...
 -

-

-

--------------------

Posts: 10054 | From: NJ | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rob DiStefano
Admin - Webmaster
Member # 99

Enter the range road ...
 -

-

Swing right into the parking area, right in front of the practice butts ...
 -

The restrooms (closed 'til Spring) - enter the woods and field course to the left ...
 -

--------------------

imskippy
Contributor 2014
Member # 12055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imskippy   Author's Homepage   Email imskippy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent directions. I'm not sure how next weekend will pan out for me but theres always next time. I may be free on saturday 8th but not sure yet.

--------------------
Zona Custom T/D #1
Zona Custom R/D L/B #1

Posts: 964 | From: Vernon, N.J. | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
N.Y GRIZ
Member # 11115

Icon 1 posted      Profile for N.Y GRIZ   Email N.Y GRIZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man,that is cool.Directions with pics.Have fun guys.Griz

--------------------
George Tirpok

Posts: 11 | From: Whitney Point N.Y | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deadbolt
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deadbolt   Email Deadbolt       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just went stumping today in central NJ man what a blast we had! broke my last 2 cedars with blunts (well my brother broke one of them by shooting it that damnd ead eye [Razz] )

when are ya'll planning to do this again? i dont live in BC anymore though.

Posts: 1357 | From: The Pines of New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan bree
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 39902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan bree   Email Dan bree   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I go stumping all the time up the gap and have to almost snick in wardens stopped me in the past and told me it was illegal ! But I tell them I'm chuck hunting. They looked at my arrows and told me I couldn't carry field points or bluts. , permits for parking in Berlin. County. On and on. No more shops like butts and bows. O. I have to stop So watch out when you go stumping

--------------------
Dan Breen

Posts: 550 | From: NJ | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©