Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

Click for the CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » NEW JERSEY - Traditional Archers of New Jersey » Does anyone ever read this forum?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does anyone ever read this forum?
imskippy
Contributor 2014
Member # 12055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imskippy   Author's Homepage   Email imskippy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just curious cause there's never much going on here and being the official Traditional archers of NJ forum I never ever hear of any events or anything going on. Just venting sorry.

--------------------
Zona Custom T/D #1
Zona Custom R/D L/B #1

Posts: 964 | From: Vernon, N.J. | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fyrfyter43
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fyrfyter43   Email fyrfyter43   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I check down here every time I log into Tradgang...which unfortunately hasn't been too often lately.

--------------------
"In the joy of hunting is intimately woven the love of the great outdoors. The beauty of woods, valleys, mountains, and skies feeds the soul of the sportsman where the quest of game only whets his appetite." ~ Saxton Pope

Posts: 862 | From: Bloomsbury, NJ | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mitch-In-NJ
Contributor 2011
Member # 13279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mitch-In-NJ   Email Mitch-In-NJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forget to check it most days. But I do from time to time.

--------------------
"The encouragement of a proper hunting spirit, a proper love of sport, instead of being incompatible with a love of nature and wild things, offers the best guaranty for their preservation."

-- Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 406 | From: Sussex County, NJ | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swamper
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swamper   Author's Homepage   Email swamper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i check just not a lot
Posts: 598 | From: new jersey | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Running Buck
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Running Buck   Email Running Buck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I check in from time to time. Any of you guys going to the whittingham shoot in August? its the 21&22. This is the shoot that the wheel bow guys attend.
Posts: 488 | From: Sussex Cnty, NJ | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mitch-In-NJ
Contributor 2011
Member # 13279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mitch-In-NJ   Email Mitch-In-NJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should be there with my nephew. Not sure which day. Maybe both.

There's still a fair amount of trad shooters at this event.

--------------------
"The encouragement of a proper hunting spirit, a proper love of sport, instead of being incompatible with a love of nature and wild things, offers the best guaranty for their preservation."

-- Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 406 | From: Sussex County, NJ | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Running Buck
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Running Buck   Email Running Buck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We should try to find a place to meet. Each year I get stuck with a bunch of wheelie guys that take half the afternoon to shoot twenty targets.
Posts: 488 | From: Sussex Cnty, NJ | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mitch-In-NJ
Contributor 2011
Member # 13279

Sure. PM me around the end of the week before the shoot so I can tell you when I will be there.

--------------------

-- Theodore Roosevelt

tzone01
Member # 20933

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tzone01   Author's Homepage   Email tzone01   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3D shoot at Wax O Be archers
53 Major rd, South Brunswick NJ
Come one come all
Starts at 7am last sign in around 11 or so am

9/26/10

Posts: 3 | From: South Plainfield NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jefffunff
Contributor 2017
Member # 11446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jefffunff   Email jefffunff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my 1st time, just got a new puter, been down for a yr

--------------------
NRA Life Member

Posts: 225 | From: Sussex New Jersey | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swamper
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swamper   Author's Homepage   Email swamper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I check each time I come to the site
Posts: 598 | From: new jersey | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njloco
Contributor 2013
Member # 24437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for njloco   Email njloco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I check and post here also.

--------------------
  • Leon Stewart 3pc. 64" R/D 51# @ 27"
  • Gordy Morey 2pc. 68" R/D 55# @ 28"
  • Hoyt Pro Medalist, 70" 42# @ 28" (1963)
  • Bear Tamerlane 66" 30# @ 28" (1966)- for my better half
  • Bear Kodiak 60" 47# @ 28"(1965)

Posts: 2787 | From: Soviet state of N.J. | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©