Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

Click for the CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » NEW JERSEY - Traditional Archers of New Jersey » whittingham 2011

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: whittingham 2011
jerseyboy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 21511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jerseyboy   Email jerseyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know the dates yet?

--------------------
And in the end when i can no longer draw the bow or watch the arrow embark on its flight;when i posses only the spirit of the hunter, i will hunt.... if only in my dreams... because the hunt is born amidst my soul, and i... i am the hunter

Posts: 438 | From: sayerville ,new jersey | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolfie2nd
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 21582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolfie2nd   Email Wolfie2nd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure its the last full weekend in April.
So ya think those deer are bedded down in your blind with the heat cranked and sipping on red stag? 30" of snow I know I would.

--------------------
64" BlACkWiDoW MAII 47# @27
62" BlAcKWiDoW MAII 40# @28

Posts: 335 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
East Coast archer
Contributor 2014
Member # 7042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Coast archer   Email East Coast archer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just checked the Appalachian Bowmen's site and it says April 29, 30 and May 1.

--------------------
"God gave you feet for a reason, so you can take a step forward and keep moving, even though it's hard, but you have to because the tides going to come in." TAC

Posts: 595 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doeboy
Contributor 2010-2011
Member # 14835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doeboy   Email doeboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant wait for archery golf! then the trad shoot!
Posts: 452 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolfie2nd
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 21582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolfie2nd   Email Wolfie2nd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cant wait for all the booze! What a great time!

--------------------
64" BlACkWiDoW MAII 47# @27
62" BlAcKWiDoW MAII 40# @28

Posts: 335 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nontypical
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 3863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nontypical   Email nontypical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its gettin closer!! [campfire]

--------------------
BLACK WIDOWS
MORRISON ILF
TITAN/CENTAUR
BLACK MAGIC/CENTUAR
BOB LEES
BIG CHEVYS

Posts: 750 | From: Roaming the Wilds of NJ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LongStick64
Contributor 2015
Member # 18059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LongStick64     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never been there, thinking of going this year, are there any bow vendors or trading blankets etc..

--------------------
Primitive Bowhunting.....the experience of a lifetime

Posts: 2413 | From: New York - LI | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Recurve50 LBS
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 16535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Recurve50 LBS   Email Recurve50 LBS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes there are bow vendors and trading blankets. It's a good time. Several shooting courses plus a bunch of other stuff.

--------------------
Larry W.

Member TANJ

NRA Life Member

56" 45#@28" Thunder Stick Mag
62" 45#@28" Turkey Creek Longbow
1966 42#@28" Bear Grizley

Posts: 976 | From: Boonton NJ | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goatkiller
Member # 34170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goatkiller   Email goatkiller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be there. Gonna bring a blanket and a bunch of bows too.

--------------------
Maki-Mato

Posts: 38 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Gabriel
Member # 11930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Gabriel   Email Steve Gabriel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went last year and it was a blast!
Posts: 56 | From: Hastings-on-Hudson, New York | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mariuch
Member # 24749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mariuch   Email Mariuch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im going this year, with my nephews. see ya there

--------------------
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."

Posts: 12 | From: NJ | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mitch-In-NJ
Contributor 2011
Member # 13279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mitch-In-NJ   Email Mitch-In-NJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posted this in the Trad Events forum. I will be there Friday after turkey if I can. Saturday after track practice with my nephew and Sunday as early as I can.

I'll have my Trad Gang hat on and my nephew tagging along with me.

--------------------
"The encouragement of a proper hunting spirit, a proper love of sport, instead of being incompatible with a love of nature and wild things, offers the best guaranty for their preservation."

-- Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 406 | From: Sussex County, NJ | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Recurve50 LBS
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 16535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Recurve50 LBS   Email Recurve50 LBS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We had a great day at Whittingham yesterday. Shot all the courses, met up with some friends, swapped hunting stories and ate some good food. Can't wait till next year.

--------------------
Larry W.

Member TANJ

NRA Life Member

56" 45#@28" Thunder Stick Mag
62" 45#@28" Turkey Creek Longbow
1966 42#@28" Bear Grizley

Posts: 976 | From: Boonton NJ | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
East Coast archer
Contributor 2014
Member # 7042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Coast archer   Email East Coast archer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to thank the members and officers of TANJ and Appalacian Bowmen for another great shoot. After going to this for one or two days driving back and forth finally camped there and will do it every year from now on if possible. It was a great shoot and met and hung out with some great people. If you have never gone and live in the northeast you owe it to yourself to attend. A great warm up for Sawmill and Denton too. Want to thank all the vendors that attended too!

--------------------
"God gave you feet for a reason, so you can take a step forward and keep moving, even though it's hard, but you have to because the tides going to come in." TAC

Posts: 595 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©