Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

Click for the CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » NEW JERSEY - Traditional Archers of New Jersey » NJ Zonechanges

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NJ Zonechanges
uncowboy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8226

Icon 9 posted      Profile for uncowboy   Email uncowboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have 2 stands up from last year for early season. BOTH are on the boarders of the NEW zone changes/ Neither can be hunted till My Birth day OCT 1 . One stand is 100 Yards out of ballance. With all the Rain I don't wamnt to go hang another but these laws suck> J.Michael
Posts: 156 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpcjon2
Contributor 2012
Member # 21374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpcjon2   Email lpcjon2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael, What zones were changed,and what part of NJ are you from. You cant be surprised that F&G screwed you up are you its the Jersey way. I am from Atlantic County(south Jersey)Tim

--------------------
Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a
difference in the world, but the Marines don’t have that problem.
—President Ronald Reagan

Posts: 8143 | From: NJ to GA back to NJ =Lost ;) | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swamper
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swamper   Author's Homepage   Email swamper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
south jersey here too i am on the corner of 2 zones now..sucks for permitts
Posts: 598 | From: new jersey | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uncowboy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for uncowboy   Email uncowboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hunted zone 23-19 and now 45 was changed with 25 EVERYWHERE I have stands up the rulls changed
Posts: 156 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©