Please note that Trad Gang forum registrations have been suspended between
Sunday, March 18th, and Monday, March 26th,
during our conversion/migration move to a new server and new forum software.
We apologize for this inconvenience - please do come back, y'all!

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

Once a deal has been struck, no backing out by seller or buyer or trader! The initial agreed upon exchange MUST occur UNLESS both parties mutually concur to terminate the deal!

Trad Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » NEW JERSEY - Traditional Archers of New Jersey » Trad events needing help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trad events needing help
Contributor 2014
Member # 23304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bldtrailer   Email Bldtrailer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have some upcoming events that need some MAN/WOMAN power to get things done!:

Sept 15-16>>>--> 10 am-5pm is the state outdoors expo at Collersmills WMA,
We need volunteers to help man our beginners archery range, 2-4 hour shifts If you can do more all the better ( the range was a big hit with all, to show case real archery) and we could also use some persons to show archery skills/crafts( Chris Hurt will do our trick shooting demo(3 shows) on sat 9-15) anyone that has a skill to show case/demo would be great( I’m showing feather to fletching kids hands on demo)
I know this is the 2nd week of the archery season for some. We need people on sat. 9 am till 5 pm and the same on Sunday the range will be open 2 hours am & 2 hrs pm between Chris Hurts show on sat and Sunday 2 hours am and 2 hours pm. Doc will be on hand on Sat 15th , I’ll be there both days . I will be at our area 8:30 both days to set up(I could really use some help) and I’ll be cleaning up after 5pm.

The second event is one near & dear to our Hearts WOUNDED WARRIOR DAY Oct 13 at Central Jersey rifle and Pistol >>>---> We, Doc , My son and I will be assisting our wounded vets. In the fun and sport of all archery. I will be setting up the range at CJR&P beginning 7:30 am (any help I can get) and the WW vets will be on site 9:30 till 4pm closing/clean-up. We ask anyone who wants to help please come 9am(unless you want to help setup 8am) If you want you can come and work shifts 9am – 12/ 12-4pm( we need persons am and pm) anytime you can give would be great!

Just a reminder Sept 8th Black Knights are hosting THE HUNTERS HELPING THE HUNGERY 3d shoot 8am-12 reg. $10 and non -perishable food donations

Oct 21>>>---> Traditional Archers of NJ 3D shoot & trade Blanket at WAXOBEE

Thanks for your Help>>>--->

As we get older our bow weight goes down and our body weight goes up, One of Lifes little jokes.
Bringing Archery to
Wounded Warriors

Posts: 1290 | From: PA I"m free | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!

HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad ©