Please note that Trad Gang forum registrations have been suspended between
Sunday, March 18th, and Monday, March 26th,
during our conversion/migration move to a new server and new forum software.
We apologize for this inconvenience - please do come back, y'all!

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

Once a deal has been struck, no backing out by seller or buyer or trader! The initial agreed upon exchange MUST occur UNLESS both parties mutually concur to terminate the deal!

Trad Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » NEW JERSEY - Traditional Archers of New Jersey » Did You Lose A Bow????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Did You Lose A Bow????
Rob DiStefano
Admin - Webmaster
Member # 99

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Rob DiStefano   Author's Homepage   Email Rob DiStefano   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A bowhunter was returning home from deer hunting about 8 months ago and saw cars avoiding an object on the Ernston, Road Old Bridge Sayreville boarder. He pulled over and very gingerly picked up the object and it turned out to be a stickbow that someone must have either left on top of their car or back of their pickup and drove off into the sunset after hunting.

If anyone of my fellow tradgang members lost or knows the person he would like to return back to its rightful owner. All they have to do is email me the bowyers name on the bow and the any information that is written on bow.

Gerry Doc DeCaro

IAM ~ Black Powder Gang ~ TANJ ~ NRA Patriot Life ~ NRA RSO

Posts: 10171 | From: NJ | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11762

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DannyBows   Email DannyBows   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I called Doc and it appears to me mine. She fell off my motorcycle, dumbest thing I've done in a long time! Thought I'd never see her again. I just sent Doc some pics to confirm.

You know the bowyer and how much I value his bows. This is a very happy day! I'm looking forward to meeting the good, honest man that held that bow and persisted in finding the owner.

Thank you very much for your help!

"Always feel the wind, and walk just like the leaves". ("LongBow Country"--Chad Slagle, "High, Wild, and Free").

Posts: 4165 | From: Northeast Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Contributor 2015
Member # 37479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lineman72   Email Lineman72   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Motorcycle?!?! :-) man, ive carried pool sticks, fishing poles, cases of beer, etc, never a bow tho. Grats on your good fortune Dan!

Form form form
Fun fun fun

Posts: 592 | From: nj | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!

HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad ©