Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

Click for the CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » NEW JERSEY - Traditional Archers of New Jersey » Help with young people

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help with young people
Jason Rivera
Member # 46093

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Jason Rivera   Email Jason Rivera   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Help with a nonprofit that putts lives back together in young people after addiction. We are based in NJ. I am the volunteer activities coordinator for the foundation and I think the love of archery can be contagious. These young people need motivation and new skills and hobbies.
If anyone has a direction to send me to give these young ones an opportunity to experience something new but something old, please let me know. This would be giving back to people that would really enjoy this and it would help them in so many ways for the rest of there lives. Thanks for your time

Posts: 1 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2016 ~ Trad Gang.com ©