Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » ***Daily Hunt Pics and Stories 2005*** (Page 17)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  29  30  31   
Author Topic: ***Daily Hunt Pics and Stories 2005***
Killdeer
Chatter Member 2014
Member # 437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Killdeer   Author's Homepage   Email Killdeer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Glorious! That is some GREEN!

Killdeer [thumbsup]

--------------------
Long, long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend.

~Longfellow

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Posts: 15218 | From: Fibber McGee's Closet, VA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuperKodiak38
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuperKodiak38   Email SuperKodiak38   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Jock!

--------------------
"Go afield with a good attitude, respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience.It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person."

Fred Bear

Posts: 1641 | From: Calvert County Maryland | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ber643
Contributor 2013
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ber643   Author's Homepage   Email ber643   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics all around (I come here for my "fixes" and to dream - LOL)

--------------------
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 19659 | From: S Coastal NC | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Littlefeather
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Littlefeather   Email Littlefeather   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I did some stand sitting yesterday. I saw lots and lots of deer. Even had a Boar hog come right down the trail I was sitting over. He got my wind before he entered my shooting lane. Thats huntin. Here's a pic of one of the many spotted deer I saw yesterday. CK

-

Posts: 5961 | From: So. Texas | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JC
Contributor 2014
Member # 148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JC   Email JC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MMMMM, samich makins....

--------------------
"Being there was good enough..." Charlie Lamb reflecting on a hunt
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Posts: 9619 | From: Ranger, GA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaKeDa BT
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaKeDa BT         Edit/Delete Post 
[bigsmyl]

--------------------
"Shoot'em when they ain't lookin"

Posts: 2690 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roughcountry
Contributing Member 2006
Member # 2496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roughcountry   Email Roughcountry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These pics were on my 35mm camera from a scouting trip for elk. It had rained that morning and the clouds were low. This is the canyon I'm gonna elk hunt this year. It's all foot work, no horse trails in this part and no moters allowed. Wished I had some pack goats [Wink]
 -

Posts: 2163 | From: Eastern Oregon | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roughcountry
Contributing Member 2006
Member # 2496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roughcountry   Email Roughcountry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Another shot zoomed a little, it's bout 6 miles down to the far face. Theres a horse trail at the bottom of it and it's another four miles to the road. One week ta go [bigsmyl]
 -

Posts: 2163 | From: Eastern Oregon | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RayMO
Contributor 2011
Member # 680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RayMO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes...you need some goats for sure [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1899 | From: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yohon
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yohon   Email Yohon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can be a pack goat for you [thumbsup] just to be able to see that beautiful country would be worth it......Only problem is that I might be the only "pack goat" that carries a bow [bigsmyl] [bigsmyl] Great photos [thumbsup]

--------------------
"Take the time to take your time and enjoy the trip." Mike Bolin

Posts: 1069 | From: Maryland | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Santiam
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Santiam   Email Santiam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Robin,

Good luck Saturday...I went up yesterday to check out this little high cascade basin...Its a natural funnel and the elk are crossing it regular... [thumbsup]

-

--------------------
Good Arrow Flight >>>-------->

Posts: 646 | From: Oregon | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Santiam
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Santiam   Email Santiam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And I do have packing help. [bigsmyl]

-

--------------------

Posts: 646 | From: Oregon | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roughcountry
Contributing Member 2006
Member # 2496

Yohon, thats the rule. Ya gotta be packin a bow, an at least a couple arrows. I got a spare packframe so don't bother bringin one [Smile]

Bill,nice lookin basin. Luck to you too, I'm gonna try for deer first then move on down for elk. Goin back up tuesday to do some glassin. I got a great buck spotted if I can figure how to get to him, if he spots me the big timber will swallow him up.

Roughcountry
Contributing Member 2006
Member # 2496

That goats got flippers in case the water gets deep.

Great pic bill [thumbsup]

Santiam
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2067

I keep forgetting that you eastsiders don't get a late season...Its elk,elk,elk for September...Worry about deer in November... [Big Grin]

No time off for elk this year...I am going to be a weekend warrior...Lucky for me that most of my elk country is a hour or less away.. [bigsmyl]

I took this pic last year,labor day weekend right above the little basin on the ridge...The back bull has cows and keeps running off the smaller bull...We had a ringside seat and it was great fun to watch..

About 2 hours later we called in the smaller bull and passed him because we were heading over to your country the next week...

I have no such inhibitions this year and everything from a spike up is fair game... [readit]

Maybe even a big cow...Depends on my mood.. [bigsmyl]

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  29  30  31   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©