Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

Click for the CLASSIFIEDS RULES

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » ***Daily Hunt Pics and Stories 2005*** (Page 31)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31   
Author Topic: ***Daily Hunt Pics and Stories 2005***
BUCK-EYE
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUCK-EYE   Email BUCK-EYE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry trying to figure out how to put in a piture with my post. Not very good grammer either. [laffsmyl]
Posts: 245 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weekend Warrior
Contributor 2010
Member # 3400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weekend Warrior   Email Weekend Warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats Kyle !!
What a Trophy !

Posts: 1250 | From: KY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bayoulongbowman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 78

Icon 14 posted      Profile for bayoulongbowman   Email bayoulongbowman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kyle!!! [thumbsup] [wavey] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"If you're living your life as if there is no GOD, you had better be right!"

Posts: 12165 | From: Baton Rouge , La. | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TexMex
Contributing Member 2006
Member # 3788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TexMex   Email TexMex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [Not Worthy]
Posts: 6227 | From: Cleburne, Texas | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveMcD
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SteveMcD   Email SteveMcD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very Cool, Kyle! Bobcats are nice trophies! Congrats! [thumbsup]

--------------------
Someday you and I will take the Great Hart by our own skill alone, and with an arrow. And then the Little Gods of the Woods will chuckle and rub their hands and say, "Look, Brothers. An Archer! The Old Times are not altogether gone!"

Posts: 1683 | From: Atlantic, Virginia | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cody Cantrell
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 4197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cody Cantrell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is my first post here and only my second attempt at posting pictures so bear with me. I did not have to work today because of snow (school was canceled). Since this was the first snow of the season and I had been itching to go rabbit hunting I took the beagles out and gave it a go. I had a bunch of nutters made up for squirrels so I was ready to go. Missed one saw two. Had some other things to do around the house so decided to go back out this evening. Took the camera this time. Only took my pride and joy with me on this outing my rabbit champion beagle Belle. Only got the two pics before the memory card was full. Saw only one and missed again. Had a good time though.
 -
My little piece of rabit cover behind the house.
 -
My pride and joy, Belle

--------------------
Your wife will accustom herself to shavings and scraps of feathers on the rugs.-Saxton Pope

Posts: 432 | From: Knob Noster, MO | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aeronut
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 4713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aeronut   Email Aeronut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can tell why he took that picture. Absolutely beautiful scenery.
Posts: 1519 | From: Osage Township, McCune, Kansas | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wile E. Coyote
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wile E. Coyote   Email Wile E. Coyote   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Heres how I managed to break in my new bow. (21st Century Edge)
 -

--------------------
Wayne LaBauve

"Learn to wish that everything should come to pass exactly as it does."

Posts: 576 | From: Pearl River LA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Kissner
Contributor 2014
Member # 1258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Kissner   Email Bill Kissner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cow taken in Colorado:

-

Buck in Illinois:

-

Buck taken 3 days later:

-

I took a couple does after this so I am done for the year except for a turkey. Hopefully I'll be able to get out after one a few times after Christmas. Christmas

--------------------
Time spent alone in the woods puts you closer to God.

"Can't" never accomplished anything.

Posts: 1082 | From: Wayne City,IL/Mancos,CO | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Huntrdfk
Contributor 2014
Member # 938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Huntrdfk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck on the turkey Bill, great job on the elk and deer!

David

--------------------
TGMM Family of The Bow
PBS Associate Member

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Posts: 4482 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wile E. Coyote
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wile E. Coyote   Email Wile E. Coyote   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bill, That is the deer of my dreams! If you ever need a huntin partner,I'm sure that suddenly Louisiana would seem mighty close to Illinois. Congrats!

--------------------
Wayne LaBauve

"Learn to wish that everything should come to pass exactly as it does."

Posts: 576 | From: Pearl River LA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuperKodiak38
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuperKodiak38   Email SuperKodiak38   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Must be the Hat, is that a Boller?

--------------------
"Go afield with a good attitude, respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience.It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person."

Fred Bear

Posts: 1641 | From: Calvert County Maryland | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DAGATOR
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DAGATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DAGATOR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Yesterday was a cold and windy morning here in SW Georgia. Had two doe run across a new clearcut that bordered the property I hunted. They made the mistake of entering a well traveled entrance into my woods. I got to watch them for 3 minutes, almost in a full trot, before they took a right and headed directly to me. A ten yard quartering to me shot. BINGO!
Clay

Posts: 161 | From: Waynesville, NC. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JC
Contributor 2014
Member # 148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JC   Email JC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dang Bill, that middle pic is one awesome buck.

Nice doe Clay...all our deer up here have just about gone nocturnal to stay away from powder burns.

--------------------
"Being there was good enough..." Charlie Lamb reflecting on a hunt
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Posts: 9619 | From: Ranger, GA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brute killer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brute killer   Email Brute killer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dint kill anything on this trip, just walked around in circles.
 -
 -
This ol' Spanish dagger is over 7 feet tall:
 -
Old hog wallows:
 -

--------------------
Martin
"The first deer that gets close enough and I'm goin Womack on his ass!! " Charlie Lamb

Posts: 1126 | From: Llano, Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©