Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

Click for the CLASSIFIEDS RULES

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » Daily Hunt Pics and Stories 2007 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 43 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  41  42  43   
Author Topic: Daily Hunt Pics and Stories 2007
Littlefeather
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Littlefeather   Email Littlefeather   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy New Year Gang! I hope all of you will continue to share your adventures here through photography and stories. May your New Year be prosperous, safe, and full of archery adventure! CK
Posts: 5961 | From: So. Texas | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Littlefeather
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Littlefeather   Email Littlefeather   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Today I'll take down the Christmas tree.

-

Posts: 5961 | From: So. Texas | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bbassi
Contributor 2008
Member # 8068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bbassi   Email bbassi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL, now that's just funny on so many levels. [Smile]

--------------------
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscripti catapultas habebunt.

Posts: 1731 | From: upstate NY | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nakohe
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 2101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nakohe   Email Nakohe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love the West TX tree Curtis. LOL

--------------------
"Then Peter said unto them. Repent all of you and be baptized in the Name of Jesus for remission of sins and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Acts 2:38

TGMM Family Of The Bow
Life Member T. B. O. T.
SGT. U.S.A.F. '72-'76
Life Member NRA

Posts: 2646 | From: Pottsboro, Texas | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticguido
***unregistered***

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I love the tree topper.... is that a BBO the Angel is shooting?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Old Ways
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Old Ways   Author's Homepage   Email Old Ways   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Attempt #1. Tried for my MI limit of squirrels today (One of my 2007 goals). It was a great day to be out walking in the woods but I didn't make it. I took about 10 shots but only hit 2. A limit here is 5. I was less than impressed with my shooting. At least I didn't loose any arrows. Well, except for the flu-flu stuck in the side of a pine about 20 feet up. Technically it isn't lost. [Roll Eyes]

Isn't it ironic how close you can get to deer when you are not hunting them. I had a button buck within 10 paces for about 15 minutes or so. Bet I could have hit him. [Razz]

-

--------------------
"You dishonor an animal if you take it's spirit without knowing and respecting the way it lived."

Posts: 131 | From: Michigan Northwoods | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Huntrdfk@Work
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Huntrdfk@Work   Email Huntrdfk@Work   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice pic Stephen, always like those kind if pictures, just the animals and the tools.....by the way, awful lot of green grass in that picture for the Michigan Northwoods in January isn't there....same here in New Hampshire though.....

David

Posts: 348 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luke Vander Vennen
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 4183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke Vander Vennen   Email Luke Vander Vennen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a picture of a hawk I caught on camera the other day. I can't seem to identify him, the closest I can come is a red-shouldered hawk, but I'm still not sure if that's indeed what it is. I didn't get a good look at it flying, as I only saw it fly for a short while and was in front and level with me when it did. What do you think? The eye seems to say that it's not a red-shouldered hawk, as all the red-shouldered hawks I've seen have completely dark eyes, unlike this one.
 -

--------------------
Dances with Turtles

Posts: 1995 | From: Ontario | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hunter John
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hunter John   Email Hunter John   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would say a inmature coopers hawk,the little white eyebrow gives him away as well as the dark lines on his tail.In his second year after his first molt he will be a blue steel greay color.I have a couple that love the birds at my feeders.

John

--------------------
I am a man
and I can change
if I have to
I guess.

Posts: 552 | From: Ancaster Ontario Canada | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luke Vander Vennen
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 4183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke Vander Vennen   Email Luke Vander Vennen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good call, looks like immature coopers hawk fits the bill. Thanks for you help.

--------------------
Dances with Turtles

Posts: 1995 | From: Ontario | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fireman_3311
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fireman_3311     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's my first for the new year!!! Story is in another thread...

-

--------------------
Official Measurer for Boone and Crockett, Pope and Young, Compton's, Longhunters, and both Mo books. Have tape, will travel!!!

Posts: 1236 | From: Pilot Grove/Marshall, MO | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nakohe
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 2101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nakohe   Email Nakohe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW, nice shot!! Cangrats.

--------------------
"Then Peter said unto them. Repent all of you and be baptized in the Name of Jesus for remission of sins and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Acts 2:38

TGMM Family Of The Bow
Life Member T. B. O. T.
SGT. U.S.A.F. '72-'76
Life Member NRA

Posts: 2646 | From: Pottsboro, Texas | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticguido
***unregistered***

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
conGrats on a fine 2007 Deer...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carver287
Member # 6321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carver287   Author's Homepage   Email carver287   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's some pics from the 2nd Annual New Years Shoot put together by Highland Traditional Archery.  -  -  -  -
Posts: 37 | From: Whitehall, MT | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weekend Warrior
Contributor 2010
Member # 3400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weekend Warrior   Email Weekend Warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A couple of pics around my stomping ground
 -  - [IMG]

Posts: 1250 | From: KY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 43 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  41  42  43   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©