Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » Friendship.....A Trad Gang "must read" Story. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Friendship.....A Trad Gang "must read" Story.
Bonebuster
Contributor 2011
Member # 11593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonebuster   Author's Homepage   Email Bonebuster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Traditional spirit. [Smile]

Imagine the mojo that bow now carries!

Posts: 3444 | From: Michigan | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adkmountainken
Contributor 2014
Member # 3237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for adkmountainken   Email adkmountainken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeah man thats what Tradgang is about and if drewsbow is reading this i feel the same about him as you do about Billy. mighty fine people here on TG!!!

--------------------
The less i have the more i gain, off the beaten path i reign ~ James Hetfield
listen to everyone,FOLLOW NO ONE!!
if your lucky enough to spend time in the mountains...then your lucky enough!
What ever befalls the Earth befalls the sons of the Earth.

Posts: 6457 | From: the great Adirondacks | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toklat1
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toklat1   Email Toklat1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This story gets me all choked up. What a giving spirit. My hats off to the both of you. [thumbsup] [clapper] [clapper]

--------------------
Mark Griffin
USAF Retired
1981-2001

"When a Man comes to the mountains, He comes home." John Muir

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 625 | From: Mckinney, Texas | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Surtees
Contributor 2010
Member # 1349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris Surtees   Email Chris Surtees   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[thumbsup] [bigsmyl]
Posts: 8060 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KY..Rob
Contributor 2014
Member # 12949

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KY..Rob   Email KY..Rob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome Totaly Awesome!! Thats what it's all about.

Merry Christmas TG and all my brothers of the bow.

Rob

Posts: 801 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jacobsladder
Contributor 2014
Member # 11164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jacobsladder   Email jacobsladder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great story!!!

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

"There's a race of men that dont fit in, A race that can't stay still; So they break the hearts of kith and kin, And they roam the world at will" Robert Service

Posts: 3645 | From: dansville ,michigan | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hawkeye
Contributor 2014
Member # 662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawkeye   Email Hawkeye   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is really touching. Merry Christmas to BOTH of you!

--------------------
Daryl Harding
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." Jim Elliot

Traditional bowhunting is often a game of seconds... and inches!

Posts: 1627 | From: Central Illinois | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
COMBER
Contributor 2014
Member # 4904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for COMBER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As good as it gets!
Merry Christmas!!

--------------------
TGMM Family Of The Bow

Posts: 927 | From: BUCKINGHAM, PA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4runr
Contributor 2014
Member # 8051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4runr   Email 4runr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Outstanding!!

--------------------
Kenny

Christ died to save me, this I read
and in my heart I find a need
of Him to be my Savior
By Aaron Shuste

TGMM Family of the Bow

www.tradways.com
Cyber home of HILL COUNTRY BOWS

Posts: 7742 | From: Hartville, Ohio | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve O
Contributor 2014
Member # 503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve O   Email Steve O   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I already knew Tim was a good guy, now I know about Billy too. Very generous. I always chuckle as I go thru the want ads daily when I see: Wanted: LH Silvertip. You can bet I will keep my eyes out for one for you Billy!
Posts: 5468 | From: Michigan | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tradtusker
SPONSOR
Member # 8659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tradtusker   Email tradtusker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow what great thing congrats to both of you! there are some amazing people on this site, i have made some great friends and many future hunting partners here on tradgang

merry Christmas to you all

--------------------
There is more to the Hunt.. then the Horns

**TGMM Family of the Bow**

Andy Ivy

Posts: 4138 | From: African in Australia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gapmaster
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 15405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gapmaster   Email Gapmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The people on this board just amaze me more and more all the time. Awsome.
[clapper] [clapper] [clapper]

--------------------
"Just passing through"

Posts: 341 | From: Escalon,California | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cody Roiter
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cody Roiter   Author's Homepage   Email Cody Roiter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[thumbsup] [campfire] [clapper] [clapper] [clapper] I love tradgang I spend every min of free time on here great People and great friends. Merry christmas all,
Cody

--------------------
We as archer's must keep it alive by helping others into the sport WE LOVE.

Posts: 2018 | From: Charlotte, michigan | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacopperhead
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacopperhead   Email pacopperhead   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thats cool
Posts: 488 | From: [south central]hanover,pa [pa/md line] | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teacher_of_the_Arcane
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teacher_of_the_Arcane   Email Teacher_of_the_Arcane   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A perfect example of what Christ-mas is all about!! May God's blessings fill your homes through out the coming year!!!

--------------------
Lobo Lohr -- Old School Hunter

Posts: 704 | From: Mountains of West Virginia | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©