Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION LISTING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » Friendship.....A Trad Gang "must read" Story. (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Friendship.....A Trad Gang "must read" Story.
A.S.
SPONSOR
Member # 9316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A.S.   Email A.S.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a way to start Christmas morning! I'm just having a cup of Joe waiting to wake up the kids.

I feel honored to "know" both of you through TradGang.

Merry Christmas to all!!

Allen

--------------------
http://www.leftiesrus.com/

Custom, high performance bowstrings by Lefties R Us

Posts: 3111 | From: Ruckersville, Va | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
champ38
Contributor 2014
Member # 16783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for champ38   Email champ38   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Same here,just waiting on the kiddies to awake when I read your story. So nice to know there is people like that in this world,and I know without a doubt, there are many others on this site that would do the same. Merry Christmas ! Shane

--------------------
56" Shrew Classic Carbon 68@29
58" 2-P Centaur Cabon Elite 57@29
56" Cascade Brush Hawk 58@29

Posts: 1530 | From: Grand Bay, AL | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Ed
Contributor 2014
Member # 2241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Ed   Email Big Ed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tim, Well deserved. Great guy and Even better friend with a fabulous family. Billy Shipp must be your clone or vise versa.Merry Christmas to all. Big Ed

--------------------
"Sometimes the best shot is not to shoot at all"

Posts: 5719 | From: Honey Brook, PA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manny718
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manny718   Email manny718   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
brought me to tears merry x mas
Posts: 112 | From: Lower hudson valley,ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buckwheaties
Contributor 2010
Member # 10410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buckwheaties   Email Buckwheaties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am a over-the-road trucker,stuck in a truckstop over Christmas,,feeling a little down until I read this post.(Obamma pres,economy sucks,yada yada yada) none of that matters after reading this REAL CHRISTMAS post!!! fantastic!!
we can always look at the down side of life but this expression of real CHRISTMAS OVERWHELMS ME.
thx guys and God is blessing you.

--------------------
"Don't listen to what they say, watch what they do."

Posts: 403 | From: Henderson,Tx / Escondido,Ca | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tim
Contributor 2014
Member # 258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tim   Author's Homepage   Email Tim   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Everyone for checking in!

Billy Shipp...I know your out there man. Merry Christmas my friend!

Christmas day came early at our house, before the sun. My daughter, 12 years old is like a bag of jumping beans! My son, 16, is more mellow and likes to make the morning last as long as possible. A special time for everyone.

Woodie4life....drive safe, there's folks waiting for you at home!

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Posts: 2185 | From: Southeastern PA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Izzy
Contributor 2013
Member # 10828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Izzy   Email Izzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very, very cool.That there is the real deal.

--------------------
"A Fear Of Weapons Is A Sign Of Retarded Sexual And Emotional Maturity." Sigmund Freud

Posts: 6999 | From: latham, new york | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BDann
Contributor 2014
Member # 9875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BDann   Email BDann   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Billy! Now I know what you were up to! I wish I would have known.... That sweet little Red Wing Hunter is going to have some serious mojo guiding those arrows for you.

Merry Christmas!

Posts: 939 | From: Kingwood, Texas | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bentpole
Contributor 2014
Member # 6180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bentpole   Email bentpole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great Story! [clapper] For sure I too have met and became friends with a tremendous bunch of folks here.Even the ones I never actually met I consider good friends just from phone/ e-mail conversations. [coffee] [campfire] [coffee] Folks I would have never talked to let alone known or hunted with.. [archer] I can start a list but I know I would leave some of you Good Folks out! [Not Worthy] MERRY CHRISTMAS and Good for the both of you Billy Shipp and Tim Golder [goldtooth]
Posts: 7269 | From: pequannock n.j. | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nock   Author's Homepage   Email Doc Nock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And those of you who don't know Tim ---that Tim would do the very same thing Billy did, to someone else!

--------------------
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow
Sasquatch 60" T/D, R/D LB

Posts: 11741 | From: L@ncaster County, PA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom
Contributor - 2014
Member # 2405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom   Email Tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wonderful on Christmas morn-doesn't get any better-a story of true friendship.

--------------------
Hunting-it is not a choice but what is in my blood.

Posts: 2392 | From: Grottoes,Virginia, Shenandoah Valley | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rastaman
SPONSOR
Member # 13385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rastaman   Email rastaman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome...Merry Christmas Billy & Tim...

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

[archer]

Randy Keene

Posts: 6851 | From: georgia | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yellow bow
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9709

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yellow bow   Author's Homepage   Email yellow bow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[clapper] [clapper] [clapper]
Posts: 2167 | From: new jersey | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bow loving man
Contributor 2014
Member # 4743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bow loving man   Author's Homepage   Email bow loving man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW!!!! Yes that is the Christmas spirit indeed! Blessings to both of you and your families this year! May you make more friendships that are so meaningful....Tradgang is the place for sure...Barry

--------------------
"...on earth as it is in heaven..."

Posts: 1784 | From: Texas Panhandle | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 677

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray   Email Ray   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[clapper] Does my heart good.
Posts: 1000 | From: syracuse ny | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©