Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » Friendship.....A Trad Gang "must read" Story. (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Friendship.....A Trad Gang "must read" Story.
Jedimaster
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jedimaster   Email Jedimaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Best Christmas story I've heard/seen in a long time... and it wasn't fabricated in Hollywood either! Yeah, it's nice to know there are still genuinely good folks out there. [thumbsup]

--------------------
Do or do not ... there is no "try"

Cum catapulatae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Posts: 1371 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
billy shipp
Contributor 2014
Member # 142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for billy shipp   Author's Homepage   Email billy shipp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas everyone.

Tim....I'm glad you like the bow.
I knew you wanted a Shrew, and the bow was always in the way being used as a door stop, so sending it to you hopefully made you happy, plus it got the bow out of my way.
I hope you and your son wear it out.
They always said the bow was no good without the knife, but together, they create some serious MOJO....so....I reckon that means that you can't hunt with the bow for a few more days (:
I Love Ya Brother.

Billy

Posts: 1847 | From: Republic Of Texas | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tradtusker
SPONSOR
Member # 8659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tradtusker   Email tradtusker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Billy you did something incredible, you should feel proud and great, im sure Tim is overwhelmed.
In all the bad things that happen day to day in our world its great to know there are people like you out there! have a great christmas

--------------------
There is more to the Hunt.. then the Horns

**TGMM Family of the Bow**

Andy Ivy

Posts: 4138 | From: African in Australia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bro-n-arrow
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bro-n-arrow   Email bro-n-arrow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That story brought tears to my eyes.What a great friend! The same can be said at this time about JESUS as He gave his life for me.

--------------------
Psalm 71:18 Now also when I am old and gray-headed,O God, do not forsake me,Until I declare your strength to this generation.

Posts: 147 | From: santa ana cal. | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wollybear
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wollybear   Email wollybear   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice [clapper] [clapper]
Posts: 312 | From: sardina ohio | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orion
Contributor 2014
Member # 2759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Orion   Email Orion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[campfire] [thumbsup]
Posts: 6603 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gordy
Contributing Member 2006
Member # 622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gordy   Author's Homepage   Email Gordy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Iron sharpeneth iron, so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. Proverbs27:17

Merry Christmas gang ! [archer]

--------------------
In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Posts: 1169 | From: MN | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peter c iacavazzi
SPONSOR
Member # 5256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peter c iacavazzi   Author's Homepage   Email peter c iacavazzi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
God, Family, and Friends...The most important things in life.

Peter

--------------------
Hidden-E-Outdoors

Posts: 598 | From: Bozeman, Montana | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BowHuntingFool
Contributor 2008
Member # 14899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BowHuntingFool   Email BowHuntingFool   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I love the Tradgang, always something "Good" going on around here! I am so glad I got to read this on Christmas morning! Good stuff right there Billy, you a true man, much respect! [thumbsup] [archer]

--------------------
>>>---Joe Bzura---->

Big River Longbow 66" 52# @ 28"
Big River Longbow 66" 47# @ 28"
Big River Longbow 62" 52# @ 28"
Big River Recurve 60" 48# @ 28"
NewWood Longbow 58" 45# @ 28"

Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Ojibwa Bowhunters

Posts: 3546 | From: S.E.Wisconsin/N.Michigan | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxwell
Contributor 2014
Member # 7005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxwell   Email maxwell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wonderful way to end the year- Hope everyone has a great new year. Way to go Billy & Tim.

Bill

Posts: 2065 | From: Syracuse NY | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flightmedic
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flightmedic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this world could learn a great deal from the folks that are on trad gang, i am blessed to be part of the brotherhood

--------------------
Striker bow (stinger)
PBS assoc member
Compton Member
"In the wind he is still alive Fred Bear "

Posts: 325 | From: ohio | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tvoskamp
Member # 8833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tvoskamp   Email Tvoskamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great stuff, life is truly about learning to love and serve others.

--------------------
"You must choose between freedom and risk, or dependence with certainty"

Posts: 24 | From: Midland, Tx | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FerretWYO
Admin
Member # 13052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FerretWYO   Email FerretWYO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is an awesome story. Congrats on your new bow it sounds like it was given with love and true caring.

--------------------
TGMM Family of The Bow

Posts: 5675 | From: Cheyenne Wy | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BMN
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BMN   Email BMN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[clapper] [Not Worthy] [Not Worthy] [clapper]

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

The most frightening thing you are likely to encounter in nature is yourself.

Posts: 1388 | From: Overland Park, Kansas | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raven
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raven   Email Raven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[campfire] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [clapper] [clapper]
Posts: 1497 | From: Mt. Gilead, Ohio | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©