Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION LISTING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » Thanks Tarz (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Thanks Tarz
bobg
Member # 17480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bobg   Email bobg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you to all who make this site so special. This site helped introduce me to traditional archery and helps feed my addiction for which I'm currently receiving therapy. [Wink]

--------------------
Einstein: It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.

Posts: 84 | From: Virginia | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paleFace
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paleFace   Author's Homepage   Email paleFace   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A heart felt thanks to you TARZ and to TRAD GANG! I have met some really great folks thanks to this site. [clapper]

--------------------
>~Rob~>

"Dad, I need to sit down I'm shaking to bad" my 12 year old son the first time he shot at a deer with his bow.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Posts: 1479 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaz
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaz   Email Jaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Terry!
The people here are the best around.

Posts: 187 | From: Western PA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coconutdave
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coconutdave   Email coconutdave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[clapper] [clapper]

--------------------
Someday you'll regret the things you didn't do.
Michigan Bowhunters (life member)
Michigan Longbow Assc.
NRA (life member)

Posts: 241 | From: Reese, MI. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roger Norris 2
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roger Norris 2   Author's Homepage   Email Roger Norris 2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yessir. I sure like it here.

--------------------
I think wolves would find me stringy, of high cholesterol, and with an Irish whiskey aftertaste.

Posts: 737 | From: Michigan | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pine nut
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pine nut   Email pine nut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes sirre! I thank you too Terry! I wouldn't know what to do without this site. Guys and gals I have thanked Terry in person just about every tine I've seen him, for what he's done for us and he is so modest he looks like he is almost embarrassed by the thanks. Not often do you meet someone so willing to help us all out that is also such a nice person. Here's thanks to you again Terry.

Usually when I post it seems to shut a thread down. May it not be so herewith.

Posts: 516 | From: Buford, Ga | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TonyW
Contributor 2014
Member # 13086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TonyW   Email TonyW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 1040 | From: Maryland | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joe ashton
Contributor 2013
Member # 11463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joe ashton   Email joe ashton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dido

--------------------
Joe Ashton,D.C.
black widow 60" PCH 55#
black widow long bow 55#
21 century long bow 55#
big horn recurve 58#

Posts: 3131 | From: colorado | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2fletch
SPONSOR
Member # 7327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2fletch   Email 2fletch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Terry and the rest of the moderators have done a great job with the site. My respect and admiration grows each time that I correspond with any of them.
Terry doesn't waste words and the site is run effectively. Ron, we truly have reason to give thanks.

--------------------
Eagle's Flight Archery

Posts: 1685 | From: Mebane, NC | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stringstretcher
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stringstretcher   Author's Homepage   Email stringstretcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks you also Terry

--------------------
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me [some] venison

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Posts: 2708 | From: virginia | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FerretWYO
Admin
Member # 13052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FerretWYO   Email FerretWYO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am thankful for everyone that makes this place the home that it is. From Terry and the mods right down to the members that have so much advice and good story telling.

--------------------
TGMM Family of The Bow

Posts: 5423 | From: Cheyenne Wy | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toddster
Contributor 2009
Member # 1722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toddster   Email toddster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree, this has got to be the best traditional site. Thanks for all your hard work!!!!!!
Posts: 1053 | From: Decatur, illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Walker
Contributor 2014
Member # 54

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Walker   Email Mike Walker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks,Terry [thumbsup]
Posts: 2694 | From: Virginia | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Clandinin
Contributor 2014
Member # 17084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Clandinin   Email Steve Clandinin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A big thanks from Canada, this site really takes away the lonelys ! So much info and support.

--------------------
Quote from Howard Hill.( Whenever he taught someone to shoot) "Son make up your mind right now if you want to target shoot or hunt as theres a world of differance between the two"

Posts: 2784 | From: Sask. Canada | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3Under
Contributor 2007
Member # 1713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3Under   Email 3Under   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Terry you're the Man! Thanks to Terry and all guys and gals that make Trad Gang happen.I can't count the number of times you all have touched my heart at this site!

--------------------
PBS,KTBA,HCB,UBK

... When thru the forest glades I wander and hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees, when I look down from lofty mountain grandeur and hear the brook and feel the gentle breeze, ...How great Thou art!

Posts: 605 | From: Central Kentucky | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©