Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » *****CONTRIBUTOR 2008 DRAWING WINNERS PAGE 6 **** (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: *****CONTRIBUTOR 2008 DRAWING WINNERS PAGE 6 ****
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
Got ya'll covered!!!...thanks.

--------------------
Mr Terry.....will you turn on the crickets for me - Cade Cabrera

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Posts: 26197 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b.glass
Contributor 2013
Member # 2507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b.glass   Email b.glass   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh noo! Thank YOU!

--------------------
B.Glass, aka Mom, aka Longbowwoman
Gregory R. Glass Feb. 14th, 1989-April 1st, 2007; Forever 18.
TGMM Family of The Bow
Mark 5:36 "Don't be afraid, just believe".

Posts: 3310 | From: Indiana | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
Its all set up....just waiting on 'little bit' to get home to draw the Grand Prise.

--------------------

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Posts: 26197 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NightHawk
Contributor 2008
Member # 731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NightHawk   Email NightHawk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"little bit" we called our daughter "Susie Q". She's 18 now and we still call her "Susie Q" and my wife calls my son (19) Bubba or Bubbie

Funny how nicknames stick

--------------------
1) Gen. 21:20
And God was with the lad, he grew, and he dwelt in the wilderness, and he became an archer
2)The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1611 | From: Indiana | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Texas
Contributor 2014
Member # 8239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Son of Texas   Email Son of Texas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck everyone!!! [clapper]
Posts: 1127 | From: Gilmer Tx | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b.glass
Contributor 2013
Member # 2507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b.glass   Email b.glass   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[pray]

Fingers are crossed too!

--------------------
TGMM Family of The Bow

Posts: 3310 | From: Indiana | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Sarah drew the Grand Prise Winner.........

Joseph M Bzura!!!!!

Rachel drew the 2nd prise winner....

Tim Nuss!!!

Sarah drew the 3rd prise winner....

John Berry!

Congrats, and thanks to all that contributed. [Not Worthy] [clapper] [Not Worthy] [clapper] [Not Worthy]

We'll do it again next year, and all that contribute between now and January 1st will be designated as Contributor 2009 members so they will be included in next year's drawing.

John Bzura and Tim Nuss please contact Ray Hammond to collect. John Berry please contact me for your $100 gift certificate to the sponsor of your choice.

--------------------

b.glass
Contributor 2013
Member # 2507

CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!! I had my fingers crossed for ya. [Big Grin]

--------------------
TGMM Family of The Bow

Gatekeeper
Contributor 2014
Member # 8366

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gatekeeper   Email Gatekeeper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations everyone! Good luck with your hunts!

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow A member since 6/5/09

“I can tell by your hat that you’re not from around here.”

Casher from Brookshires Food Store in Albany, Texas during 2009 Pig Gig

Posts: 2388 | From: Camden Point, Missouri | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hormoan
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hormoan   Author's Homepage   Email hormoan       Edit/Delete Post 
[clapper] [clapper] [clapper]

It don't get any better, congrats to the winners.

Although no matter what we all are [thumbsup]

As we all have the [campfire] to gather around!

Posts: 2981 | From: Otsego, Mi | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2Knives
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2Knives   Author's Homepage   Email 2Knives   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats to the winners!!!!
Y'all better post pics!!!!

--------------------
USAF AMMO

Shoot True!!!
Don't Squat with your Spurs on!

Posts: 919 | From: from TEXAS, stationed in South Dakota | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mooseman76
Contributor 2012
Member # 7374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooseman76   Email mooseman76   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats to all the winners. Thanks for the opportunity TG!!!

Mike

Posts: 1678 | From: Tuscarora, PA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BowHuntingFool
Contributor 2008
Member # 14899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BowHuntingFool   Email BowHuntingFool   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sarah you RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this place! Thanks to everyone in the gang, I am new to trad archery as of this year, bought a longbow, got it all tuned with the help from all here. I asked a million questions and all were answered. I then decided that this place and the community is top notch and thought I would donate to be a contributer since I have learned so much from all the kind folks here. Just because!

I tell ya, I am seriously at a loss for words here, thanks to all here at trad gang! I haven't had a day off work in the last three weeks, I just got home, praying all day I won the 2nd prize for the knife for my son and log on and see my name on top!

--------------------
>>>---Joe Bzura---->

Big River Longbow 66" 52# @ 28"
Big River Longbow 66" 47# @ 28"
Big River Longbow 62" 52# @ 28"
Big River Recurve 60" 48# @ 28"
NewWood Longbow 58" 45# @ 28"

Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Ojibwa Bowhunters

Posts: 3548 | From: S.E.Wisconsin/N.Michigan | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Widowbender
Contributor 2008
Member # 11268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Widowbender   Email Widowbender   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]
[clapper] [clapper] [clapper]

David

--------------------
David

>>>>--TGMM-Family-of-the-Bow-->

Chatham County Chapter NWTF
Chapel Hill Friends of NRA

Posts: 1016 | From: Siler City, NC | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sendero25
Contributor 2008
Member # 13894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sendero25   Author's Homepage   Email sendero25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
THANK YOU SARAH!
And Terry!
And to all Tradgangers!!!!
I second everything Joe said and a HUGE THANK YOU to all of the tradgangers this past year in my return to trad bowhunting for all of the advice and support!
It is an honor to contribute to a site with so much good information, good will, and fellowship with other like minded folks.
It is a rare thing to find so much friendship with people you have never met, other than a few words on a post every few weeks or months!
I feel that even though I have never met most of you, when we do, we'll sit and talk like old friends.
Thanks to you all.
John Berry

--------------------
"I'm not very smart but I can lift heavy things"

"I'm not as smart as I look"

quotes by my good friend Clay Miller from Valentine, TX

Posts: 531 | From: Ocala, Florida | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©