Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION LISTING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » almost 4yr old shooting ariels (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: almost 4yr old shooting ariels
Don Batten
Contributor 2013
Member # 7925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Batten   Email Don Batten   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Bernie, thanks for the kind words. I showed your post to Taylor and hey said,"Yeh, that old guy that shot with us". LOL gotta love kids, they are so too the point. Thanks to everyone's comments. I never have to ask him if he wants to shoot, when he comes over to my house. Most time The first thing he ask's when he gets here is , can we shoot bow's. I put a lockon stand about 4 feet on a tree in the yard. I put him up there with a harness on and nock his arrows and then hand him his bow. I put a turkey, deer and bear target from 5 to 10 yards from the stand. He's getting to where he hits em most of the time. gotta love it. Don

--------------------
"The older I get, the better I was" Byron Fergenson.

Posts: 2283 | From: New Bern .NC | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3blades
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 14738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3blades   Email 3blades   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by adeeden:
I think he is the same hieght as those arrows! Looks like he is well on his way already!

That's what I thought! That's great no matter how close he is.

--------------------
60's Bear Cub 45#@28"
Samick Stingray 50#@28"
Hickory self bow 55#@28"
HH Big 5 Longbow 65#@28"
Bears paw T/D LB 75#@28"

Posts: 272 | From: Northern Va | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©