Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION LISTING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » Rabbit & Lamb for Dinner (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Rabbit & Lamb for Dinner
IB
Contributor 2010
Member # 7360

Icon 14 posted      Profile for IB         Edit/Delete Post 
On the 26th of the month of August, I have been promised Rabbit and Lamb for my evening Meal  -

This for me is QUITE an HONOR only on VERY VERY special occasions does this happen  -

As a matter of fact it's been 3 seasons since it last happened and that meal cost me a BUNDEL !!

I'll try my very best to get photos and share with all of Yous

Posts: 2981 | From: Somewhere over the Rainbow | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frassettor
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frassettor   Author's Homepage   Email frassettor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
looking foward to it

--------------------
"Everything's fine,just fine". Dad
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

Posts: 4246 | From: WI | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
And soon you'll have Green eggs n ham. [goldtooth]

--------------------
Mr Terry.....will you turn on the crickets for me - Cade Cabrera

I've never been to Compton's, but hope to make it one year soon.

Posts: 25605 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
BTW...call my cell Vance!!!!

--------------------

Posts: 25605 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4runr
Contributor 2014
Member # 8051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4runr   Email 4runr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dick and Charlie are a couple a lucky fellas.

--------------------
Kenny

Christ died to save me, this I read
and in my heart I find a need
of Him to be my Savior
By Aaron Shuste

TGMM Family of the Bow

www.tradways.com
Cyber home of HILL COUNTRY BOWS

Posts: 7692 | From: Hartville, Ohio | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hormoan
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hormoan   Author's Homepage   Email hormoan       Edit/Delete Post 
Can older dudes handle hormoan's [scared]
Posts: 2981 | From: Otsego, Mi | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rabbitman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rabbitman   Email rabbitman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Vance...Can't wait to catch up with you and Charlie....then we get to do it again in February chasing those texican javies and piggies.  -
Posts: 2446 | From: Beavercreek, Ohio | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Killdeer
Chatter Member 2014
Member # 437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Killdeer   Author's Homepage   Email Killdeer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rabbitman...ain't you just a bit nervous? [scared]

Killdeer [saywhat]

--------------------
Long, long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend.

~Longfellow

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Posts: 15164 | From: Fibber McGee's Closet, VA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
K.S.TRAPPER
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K.S.TRAPPER   Email K.S.TRAPPER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Charlie, Don't drive through Kansas to slow or I might just jump in the back of your truck when your not looking. [Wink]

Dang it man this is killin me not being able to go on this one. [help]

Just gives me more time to heal up for next year.Looking forward to following this one thats for sure.

Tracy

--------------------
You really haven't hunted the old fashion way until you've done it from one of these Indian houses.(The Tipi) "Glenn ST. Charles"

Posts: 2579 | From: Kansas | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rabbitman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rabbitman   Email rabbitman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Naw Killy....I'm not worrying about those "old" guys. They make alot of noise and that's it.  -
Posts: 2446 | From: Beavercreek, Ohio | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
robtattoo
Assoc. Sponsor
Member # 9039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robtattoo   Author's Homepage   Email robtattoo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dick. If you see blue gloves, RUN!!! [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
"I came into this world, kicking, screaming & covered in someone else's blood. I have no problem going out the same way"

PBS & TBT Member

>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Posts: 4962 | From: Tullahoma, TN | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Still waiting!!!!! [readit]

--------------------

rabbitman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 997

Rob...sounds like the voice of experience. Don't know nothing about blue gloves....just hopeing Vance doesn't break out his collection of jumbo shopping bags...now that worries me. [scared]

[ August 20, 2008, 04:43 PM: Message edited by: rabbitman ]

Charlie Lamb
Charter Member
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charlie Lamb   Email Charlie Lamb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"They make alot of noise and that's it."

That's the dangerous part... avoid close spaces, pup tents, truck cabs, etc.

[scared]

--------------------
Hunt Sharp

Charlie

Posts: 10409 | From: Missouri | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charlie Lamb
Charter Member
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charlie Lamb   Email Charlie Lamb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thinking about staying out of the story telling end of this trip.... You know! The silence of the Lamb, thing.

Oh hell!!! I can't be THAT nice. [Wink]

--------------------
Hunt Sharp

Charlie

Posts: 10409 | From: Missouri | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©