Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » Rabbit & Lamb for Dinner (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Rabbit & Lamb for Dinner
hormoan
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hormoan   Author's Homepage   Email hormoan       Edit/Delete Post 
Whats for desert?? Need suggestions?? Homemade Blueberry pie is always good [Big Grin] [thumbsup]
Posts: 2981 | From: Otsego, Mi | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barney
Contributor 2014
Member # 2983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barney   Email Barney   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Vance, if they come through here you'll be having smoked Rabbit & Lamb. [biglaugh] Should be able to see flames by sunday I'm guessing. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1986 | From: Wapiti, Wyoming | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IB
Contributor 2010
Member # 7360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IB         Edit/Delete Post 
Shucks Barney I'll smoke the Bunny down here then send him yer way ta finish with HOT SMOKIN [goldtooth] New Fork is still on the move guess till the snow lays it to bed.
Posts: 2981 | From: Somewhere over the Rainbow | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whip
Contributor 2014
Member # 113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whip   Email Whip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rabbit and Lamb for dinner means fall offically begins! [Cool]
This is going to be a treat to savor!

--------------------
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain

Posts: 9490 | From: Lake Mills, WI | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charlie Lamb
Charter Member
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charlie Lamb   Email Charlie Lamb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sittin here thinking about tomorrow morning. The truck is packed, fueled and standing ready...I even washed and waxed her.

I'll be down the road about 8 a.m. central with a stop at the VA before heading west for Wyoming.

With luck I'll make Kansas City by 2 p.m., Lincoln, Neb. about 6 and parts west until around 10 p.m.
Tuesday morning I'll hit the road in the early a.m. and should make Vance's place by mid afternoon.

Vance and I will be talking Dick Easter's ear off as the sun sets over the western mountains.

Who know's, we may find a jackrabbit to harass that evening.

Will try in my usual way try to bring a little of the hunt to my brothers here at TradGang. There's gonna be segments with "Rabbitman", then another when Terry hooks up with us for deer and antelope and yet another with our own Rob DiStefano....Rob's first hunting trip to the mountains and he's got an antelope permit in his pocket.

I'll be on my own quest for a buck and doe antelope. I've got until the end of September.

See ya in a couple of days.

--------------------
Hunt Sharp

Charlie

Posts: 10495 | From: Missouri | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rabbitman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rabbitman   Email rabbitman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Charlie...drive safe brother and see you Tuesday evening...and make Vance behave.  -
Posts: 2446 | From: Beavercreek, Ohio | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IB
Contributor 2010
Member # 7360

-

-

Posts: 2981 | From: Somewhere over the Rainbow | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaun
SPONSOR
Member # 2320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaun   Email Shaun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wear out the gophers Charlie and Dick. Keep us posted and say hi to the trout rancher for me. Good Hunting!

--------------------
www.taurusbows.com

Posts: 5071 | From: Iowa City,IA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
herb haines
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for herb haines   Author's Homepage   Email herb haines   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you all going after desert cottontails best Bunny hunting in the world --- herb

--------------------
"Heaven is just over the next ridge......"

Hello Darlin'

Posts: 4846 | From: New Brunswick , Canada | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IB
Contributor 2010
Member # 7360

- The LAMB is in WYOMING and the BUNNY is in the AIR  -  -

"Look Out Gang Were havin our own CONVENTION" [jumper] [goldtooth]

Stay tuned for the PRESIDENT'S pick for his runnin MATE. Any guesses or nominations from the floor [clapper]

For security reasons, we've been told 3 moderators can't travel in the same car!!!

Ted Fry
SPONSOR
Member # 386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ted Fry   Author's Homepage   Email Ted Fry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Vance , does that mean I will be anchor batter after Charlie and Terry clear the base?

--------------------
www.raptorarchery.com
Happy Hunting,
Ted

Posts: 1546 | From: www.raptorarchery.com | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IB
Contributor 2010
Member # 7360

We're just now gettin warmed up here in the "BULL PEN" SO what position are you lookin for? [coffee]
Talondale
Contributor 2007
Member # 9336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talondale   Email Talondale   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hope Charlie took his equipment into the hotel room with him this time.

--------------------
Jesse, forever 5

Posts: 2046 | From: Botetourt Co. VA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IB
Contributor 2010
Member # 7360

He drove around till he found an empty warehouse to camp in [goldtooth]
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
Call the cell!!!!!!

--------------------
Mr Terry.....will you turn on the crickets for me - Cade Cabrera

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Posts: 26023 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©