Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » Contributing Member 2008 Hunt Drawing (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Contributing Member 2008 Hunt Drawing
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's what we are going to do this year to show our appreciation for those that contributed to Trad Gang for the year 2008.....

1st place will win a FREE hog hunt with Ray Hammond. This will be a 3 day hunt wrapped around a weekend....start Friday afternoon, and end Sunday afternoon. If anyone has been following the Hammond hunts, you know how much fun folks are having with Ray and company.

2nd place will be a Ray Hammond knife ....Again, if anyone has been following the knife threads in the knife forum, or the listings on the Sponsors Classifieds, you'll know what beautifull craftsmenship Ray puts into a knife.

3rd place will be a $100 gift certificate to any Trad Gang sponsor. You pic something you want, and Trad Gang will send the sponsor $100 towards your purchase.

Not sure when we'll do the drawing, probably sometime in October, but needed to get this in as a heads up while I had the time.

I'll also post the following info cause every year I get emails after posting this thread asking for the info below....

How much??????

Send us $20 via mail or paypal, and we'll make you a 'Contributor 2008' and put you in the drawing.

Where's the payment info?????

Just click here....
Contributor 2008 Info

Thanks again for all those that contributed this year, and helping us bring the best of Trad Bowhuting to the World Wide Web. [Not Worthy]

[ August 25, 2008, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: Terry Green ]

--------------------
Mr Terry.....will you turn on the crickets for me - Cade Cabrera

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Posts: 26173 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beachbowhunter
Contributor 2014
Member # 3597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beachbowhunter   Email beachbowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Terry, I think you need to change the PayPal form. There was no place to put in my number...
Thanks for all you guys do..

N

--------------------
Ishi was a Californian [Cool]

Posts: 3056 | From: CA ... where the turf meets the surf | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sleepyhollow
Contributor 2014
Member # 58

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleepyhollow   Email sleepyhollow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in, member #58
Posts: 2279 | From: new york | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Guys....Norb....did you notice a comments area?

Not sure if there's one there or not.

--------------------

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Posts: 26173 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
madness522
Contributor 2008
Member # 10719

Icon 1 posted      Profile for madness522   Email madness522   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Terry just contributed via PayPal and there wasn't a comments area. The link above didn't take me into a screen with a comments box. I think you have to log on to PayPal and use the transfer funds and TragGangs email address to get a comments box.

--------------------
Barry Clodfelter
TGMM Family of the Bow.

Posts: 2275 | From: Davidson NC | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MI_Bowhunter
Contributor 2011
Member # 9242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MI_Bowhunter   Email MI_Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just sent mine.

No comment area opened up if I click the link.

As Madness522 said I had manually initiate a payment to TG's address to get the comment box.

--------------------
"Failure is an attitude, not an outcome." -Harvey Mackay

[archer] MikeD.

Posts: 1313 | From: Flint, MI | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
OK...thanks guys....I usually just submit the email addy to find ya....looks like I got some catching up to do.....

--------------------

lt-m-grow
Contributor 2014
Member # 3873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lt-m-grow   Email lt-m-grow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As Madness Says...if you go in through your PP account and send money to sales@tradgang.com then you do get a comment box.

And I did.

Posts: 940 | From: Mount Horeb, WI | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sendero25
Contributor 2008
Member # 13894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sendero25   Author's Homepage   Email sendero25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Payment on its way Terry via paypal.
Thanks!
John

--------------------
"I'm not very smart but I can lift heavy things"

"I'm not as smart as I look"

quotes by my good friend Clay Miller from Valentine, TX

Posts: 531 | From: Ocala, Florida | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sendero25
Contributor 2008
Member # 13894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sendero25   Author's Homepage   Email sendero25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I also didn't see a comments area,
member 13894,
Thanks again, for a great site and info!

--------------------
"I'm not very smart but I can lift heavy things"

"I'm not as smart as I look"

quotes by my good friend Clay Miller from Valentine, TX

Posts: 531 | From: Ocala, Florida | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Widowbender
Contributor 2008
Member # 11268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Widowbender   Email Widowbender   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sent mine today, by mail,along with my t-shirt order.
Thanks, DP

--------------------
David

>>>>--TGMM-Family-of-the-Bow-->

Chatham County Chapter NWTF
Chapel Hill Friends of NRA

Posts: 1016 | From: Siler City, NC | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Gotcha fixed up.Widow Bender......

--------------------

Irish
Contributor 2014
Member # 1317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Irish   Email Irish       Edit/Delete Post 
You should have mine!!!

--------------------
Mel Riley

Posts: 4060 | From: Lenexa, Ks | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Got it Mel!....thanks.

--------------------

bloodyarrow
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 14948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bloodyarrow   Author's Homepage   Email bloodyarrow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mine is in Terry via pay pal
member14948
Thanks

--------------------
Hunting The Way of My Ancestors
(The Traditional Way)

Eddie

Posts: 533 | From: Coalgate Oklahoma | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©