Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » Where’s TradGang ??? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Where’s TradGang ???
GR
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7923

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GR   Email GR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Where’s TradGang ???

Let’s see some pictures of TradGang products in various locations.

For example you and your TradGang hat or Doo rag by your hometown sign, hunt camp or ????

Posts: 147 | From: Indiana, Brown Co. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BobW
Contributor 2010
Member # 8462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BobW   Email BobW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll play - though the doo-rag lettering isn't too clear.:  -
Algonquin Park, October 2007

--------------------
"A sagittis hungarorum libera nos Domine"
>>---TGMM-Family-of-the-Bow--->
Member: Double-T Archery Club, Amherst, NY
St. Judes - $100k for 2010 - WE DID IT!!!!

Posts: 2528 | From: "Le Grande Ile", NY | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Killdeer
Chatter Member 2014
Member # 437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Killdeer   Author's Homepage   Email Killdeer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

[wavey]

--------------------
Long, long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend.

~Longfellow

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Posts: 15218 | From: Fibber McGee's Closet, VA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
TradGang Arrow Wraps.......

-

--------------------
Mr Terry.....will you turn on the crickets for me - Cade Cabrera

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Posts: 26270 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TXRED
Contributor 2007
Member # 4866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TXRED   Email TXRED   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Killdeer,is that ol' Shake&Bake with the high-tech govm'nt AC unit on the dash?

--------------------
John
Too young for Medicare,
Too old for women to care

Posts: 484 | From: Ennis,TX | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leatherneck
Contributor 2014
Member # 11436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leatherneck   Email leatherneck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Terry, I see that MOAB and AD did the trick on that swine! I think you were a about 1/16" too far forward. [biglaugh]

--------------------
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying"

Proud shareholder of MK,LLC

Posts: 4426 | From: Bethesda, Ohio | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charlie Lamb
Charter Member
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charlie Lamb   Email Charlie Lamb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Hunt Sharp

Charlie

Posts: 10618 | From: Missouri | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Killdeer
Chatter Member 2014
Member # 437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Killdeer   Author's Homepage   Email Killdeer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ayup! Ol' Shake and Bake got sold... to the Post Office! For a GAIN!!! Life got sweet this time!

Great pics, Charie! I like that last one. You sure hit a lot of bugs. You must swerve a lot. [Big Grin]

Killdeer [campfire]

--------------------
Long, long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend.

~Longfellow

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Posts: 15218 | From: Fibber McGee's Closet, VA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wednesday Caste
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 15554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wednesday Caste   Author's Homepage   Email Wednesday Caste   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Killdeer:
You sure hit a lot of bugs. You must swerve a lot. [Big Grin] Killdeer [campfire]

You kill me. LOL!

--------------------
Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psalms 119:105
Gracious God; wonderful wife; 2 beautiful kids; bamboo fly rods; recurve bows; and a 57 Chevy. Life is a blessing.
Bear Kodiak Hunter 58" 46#; Ben Pearson Colt 62" 45#

Posts: 191 | From: Near Carson City, NV | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hormoan
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hormoan   Author's Homepage   Email hormoan       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Not really clear so heres a scary one
 -
[Big Grin]

Posts: 2981 | From: Otsego, Mi | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
Mr Terry.....will you turn on the crickets for me - Cade Cabrera

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Posts: 26270 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charlie Lamb
Charter Member
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charlie Lamb   Email Charlie Lamb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Killy... That represents about 4 states worth of bugs. I use to clean them off every gas stop, but now just use a wire brush and scraper at the end of the trip.

Besides, a firefly on the windshield makes a good aiming dot for deer at night!

I get a few nasty letters from "Friends of Bugs", but I can deal with the hate.
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Hunt Sharp

Charlie

Posts: 10618 | From: Missouri | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JEFF B
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JEFF B   Email JEFF B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i am a man of many hats but these two will do  -  -

--------------------
'' sometimes i wake up Grumpy;
other times i let her sleep"

TGMM FAMILY OF THE BOW

Posts: 8799 | From: auckland new zealand | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bohuntr
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bohuntr   Email bohuntr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
TradGang do rag and Little Delta Bow and yours truly in western SD near the Badlands.

--------------------
To me, the ultimate challenge in bowhunting is not how far away you can succesfully make a killing shot but rather how close you can get to the animal before shooting.

Posts: 1491 | From: Yankton, SD | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GR
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7923

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GR   Email GR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Charlie What is that thing under the mirror?
gr

Posts: 147 | From: Indiana, Brown Co. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©