Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » St Jude Total: AGAIN New Total pg 2 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: St Jude Total: AGAIN New Total pg 2
Doug Campbell
Assoc Sponsor - Charter Member
Member # 269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Campbell   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Campbell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
as of 6/19/08.... $91,214.00!!!! This includes $57,543.00 worth of checks and M/Os I've collected (and am mailing USPS Priority today) and $33,671.00 collected via paypal.

Add to that $4,350.00 from Shawn's Bunny Hunt and you come up with $95,564.00!!

There are still some outstanding payments that will come in but I'm getting this in to St Jude before the end of their physical year which ends June 30. With T-shirt sales added in we should get close to $100K for our 2008 total donations.

Well done Fellow Trad Gangers!!

[ June 20, 2008, 09:41 AM: Message edited by: Terry Green ]

--------------------
Life is wonderful in Montana!!
"BEING CHALLENGED IN LIFE IS INEVITABLE. BEING DEFEATED IS OPTIONAL."
ABS Journeyman Knifesmith
Doug's Photo Album,

Posts: 8020 | From: SW Montana | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Campbell
Assoc Sponsor - Charter Member
Member # 269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Campbell   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Campbell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gotta run, we're headed to WY for our youngest daughters college registration. Should be home Fri evening. Thanks again everybody!!

Doug

--------------------
Life is wonderful in Montana!!
"BEING CHALLENGED IN LIFE IS INEVITABLE. BEING DEFEATED IS OPTIONAL."
ABS Journeyman Knifesmith
Doug's Photo Album,

Posts: 8020 | From: SW Montana | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frassettor
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frassettor   Author's Homepage   Email frassettor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW THATS AWESOME, GREAT JOB GUYS/GIRLS [clapper] [clapper] [clapper] [clapper] [Not Worthy] [Not Worthy] [Not Worthy]

--------------------
"Everything's fine,just fine". Dad
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

Posts: 4306 | From: WI | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BMN
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BMN   Email BMN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Makes me proud to be a part of this site. [clapper]

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

The most frightening thing you are likely to encounter in nature is yourself.

Posts: 1381 | From: Overland Park, Kansas | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LEOPARD
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LEOPARD   Author's Homepage   Email LEOPARD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great work Doug, and everyone else that contributed towards the auction! That's a great total! [clapper] [clapper] [thumbsup]

--------------------
Nigel Ivy

"The more I practice, the luckier I get...."

Posts: 1522 | From: Zimbo in UK | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BobCo 1965
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BobCo 1965   Email BobCo 1965   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great, Great Great!!! [bigsmyl]
Posts: 2037 | From: NY | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Surtees
Contributor 2010
Member # 1349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris Surtees   Email Chris Surtees   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Outstanding!!!
Posts: 8060 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ber643
Contributor 2013
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ber643   Author's Homepage   Email ber643   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW! From just a li'l ol' bunch of Traditional Archery Folks - With HUGE HEARTS.

Bless you all, bless us all!

--------------------
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72
Disbanded Hubert Archers (Treasurer)
Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 19558 | From: S Coastal NC | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticguido
***unregistered***

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
That was for the Kids.... Way to go everyone that helped... To bad I was out bid on somethings....
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Killdeer
Chatter Member 2014
Member # 437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Killdeer   Author's Homepage   Email Killdeer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...You could prolly still PayPal! [knothead]

Outdid MY expectations! And in a crummy economy, too. Every one of us felt the pinch a little harder this year, and yet, look what we came up with! Awesome!
[clapper] [clapper] [clapper]

I'm out of cookies already..
Killdeer [Big Grin]

--------------------
Long, long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend.

~Longfellow

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Posts: 15190 | From: Fibber McGee's Closet, VA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KPaul
Contributor 2010
Member # 8976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KPaul   Email KPaul   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's just great!Thanks Doug and all who worked hard to make this such a wonderful success.

KPaul

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Men occasionally stumble over the truth,but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.

Posts: 551 | From: Cincinnati,Ohio | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
Still to be paid from forum #1

$1125

[ June 19, 2008, 03:48 PM: Message edited by: Terry Green ]

--------------------
Mr Terry.....will you turn on the crickets for me - Cade Cabrera

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Posts: 26014 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
Still to be paid from forum #2

$275

[ June 19, 2008, 03:48 PM: Message edited by: Terry Green ]

--------------------

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Posts: 26014 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Still to be paid from forum #3

$240

[ June 19, 2008, 03:49 PM: Message edited by: Terry Green ]

--------------------

Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Still to be paid from forum #4

$263

Least that's what I came up with...and Doug forgot to mark two of mine paid.....

I also found a couple more I won, so I owe another $50.

[ June 19, 2008, 03:49 PM: Message edited by: Terry Green ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©