Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » Let's see your favorite trad bowhunting photos! (Page 16)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: Let's see your favorite trad bowhunting photos!
randy grider
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy grider   Author's Homepage   Email randy grider   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
its me, against me.
member KTBA,MCFGC,UBK,NRA

Posts: 810 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy grider
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy grider   Author's Homepage   Email randy grider   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
its me, against me.

Posts: 810 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy grider
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 867

-

--------------------
its me, against me.

randy grider
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 867

-

--------------------
its me, against me.

randy grider
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 867

-

--------------------
its me, against me.

gehrke145
Contributor 2014
Member # 13879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gehrke145   Email gehrke145   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im a big fan of these threads!!!!!!!
Posts: 1087 | From: CO | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Biggie Hoffman
SPONSOR - Charter Member
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Biggie Hoffman   Email Biggie Hoffman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

"If you are twenty and aren't liberal you don't have a heart...if you're forty and not conservative you don't have a brain".....Winston Churchill

Posts: 4451 | From: Gray, Ga. 31032 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forester
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forester   Author's Homepage   Email Forester   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great googly-goo Biggie - that's a lot of carp pie!!

Great pics everyone. Thank you.

--------------------
"A conservationist is one who is humbly aware that with each stroke of his axe he is writing his signature on the face of his land." - Aldo Leopold -

Posts: 678 | From: Sinking Creek, VA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Biggie Hoffman
SPONSOR - Charter Member
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Biggie Hoffman   Email Biggie Hoffman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That was the 1st Annual Traditional Bowhunters of Georgia, Ed Bundy Cup, Carp Championship.
Over 800 there. A catfood company sent a dump truck for 'em.

--------------------
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

"If you are twenty and aren't liberal you don't have a heart...if you're forty and not conservative you don't have a brain".....Winston Churchill

Posts: 4451 | From: Gray, Ga. 31032 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo L.
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leo L.   Author's Homepage   Email Leo L.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Al Kidner:
And when you should duck...

-

Al, is there a story that goes with this pic?

--------------------
Traditional: Of or pertaining to tradition; derived from tradition

Posts: 770 | From: Houma, LA | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Al Kidner
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3399

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Al Kidner   Email Al Kidner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeh mate, it was in TBM a few years ago now. Not sure on the issue but.

In a nut shell I was hunting Toomba back in Oz with my late mate Bill Baker in the off season at Christmas, it was the last day and I howled this fella (dingo)in whilst hunting chital deer.

First shot hit him through the hip joint as he was running, the 2nd ended his days.... as one can see. I was aiming at his chest but at the last minute he turned to bite off the arrow and the 2nd drove through his skull.

I hit him with a Ribtek (aussie head) and it never even looked like folding up.

Regards,

AK.

--------------------
"No citizen has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever Seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." Socrates.

Posts: 2093 | From: Mackay,QLD, Australia. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knife river
Contributor 2010
Member # 7334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knife river   Author's Homepage   Email knife river   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good to see you on here, Al. Shoot me a PM, please -- there's no option in your profile to email you.

I've seen two shots like that on hogs (one was intentional) and neither worked. Very small statistical sample, but it seems hogs might have a thicker skull than dingos. ggg

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Posts: 1696 | From: St Simons Island, GA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo L.
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leo L.   Author's Homepage   Email Leo L.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's a dingo! I gotcha now. I've never seen a dingo before, and I didn't bother looking at your profile. Didn't realize at first you're in Australia. It looks exactly like a dog. I thought it was a hunting accident.

--------------------
Traditional: Of or pertaining to tradition; derived from tradition

Posts: 770 | From: Houma, LA | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
7eyes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 7eyes   Email 7eyes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The ultimate shot for a shooter. No season, No limit. 4 meters, split second timing. And this one had no suffering, munching on the vegetable garden.
 -

[ June 13, 2008, 10:27 PM: Message edited by: 7eyes ]

Posts: 338 | From: CA | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Kleinig
Contributor 2012
Member # 10583

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Kleinig   Email Ben Kleinig   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A feral donkey ghosting away from me:

-

--------------------
TGMM - Family of the Bow

Posts: 5835 | From: Northern Territory, Australia | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©