Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » The Adventures of Hope and Faith Striker (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The Adventures of Hope and Faith Striker
BigRonHuntAlot
Contributor 2007
Member # 8731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigRonHuntAlot   Email BigRonHuntAlot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SWEET, Congrats [thumbsup] [Not Worthy]

--------------------
>>>-TGMM Family Of The Bow-->

The Moon Gave Us The Bow, The Sun Gave Us The Arrow

Walk Softly and Carry a Big Stick

Posts: 4499 | From: Jetersville, Amelia County Central Virginia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raineman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raineman   Email Raineman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome Rob. Reading that, I felt like I was there. Congrats! and way to go.
Posts: 2234 | From: Eldersburg, MD | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John/Alaska
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1857

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John/Alaska   Email John/Alaska   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Paleface - Got your pm. Yep I am in the middle of close to nowhere.

Nice hunt that you had. Hope that a moose or caribou cooperates when I take Hope out once she arrives.

--------------------
John/AK

Posts: 608 | From: Tok Alaska | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paleFace
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paleFace   Author's Homepage   Email paleFace   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just let me know when she arrives. you should fare well with Hope, she has a mighty strong spirit attached to her. powerful mojo for sure.

--------------------
>~Rob~>

"Dad, I need to sit down I'm shaking to bad" my 12 year old son the first time he shot at a deer with his bow.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Posts: 1479 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abel
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abel   Email Abel       Edit/Delete Post 
Hope has scratched out a black bear and a kudu! Nice.

Faith needs to tighten' up!

--------------------
"A bow in the hand is worth two in the bush."

Posts: 690 | From: Raleigh, NC | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John/Alaska
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1857

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John/Alaska   Email John/Alaska   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hope was sent out from me to Ironbull at the end of last week. Hopefully it arrives timely so it can help "corner" those antelope he and Charlie are chasing! It was enjoyable reading the diary of Hope's experiences to date.

I didn't get the chance to really hunt with her as I had planned as the bow got hung up in our local mail system which is a regular occurance here. Because of that it missed early moose & bou but that is the way things happen here. I did shoot her a bit and enjoyed the brief time spent with her. But as I was going up to my hunting camp last friday I decided it best to get her on her way though I was strongly tempted to take her grousing on my way up. But my level head prevailed and I sent her off early just to be sure she kept on schedule. I hoping that Ironbull could maybe add a speed goat to her history. The monday holiday forced that decision.

--------------------
John/AK

Posts: 608 | From: Tok Alaska | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John/Alaska
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1857

Opps! Double clicking!!

--------------------
John/AK

Raineman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raineman   Email Raineman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Abel, I'm gonna try to add some mojo to Faith (although I'm sure she'll have plenty by the time she gets to me).

I started shooting lefty due to some elbow problems and I now have the pleasure of getting Faith for the last two weeks of Maryland deer season.

I consider myself one lucky dude. I got to spend time with Hope, and now I can get to court her twin as well.

Posts: 2234 | From: Eldersburg, MD | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IB
Contributor 2010
Member # 7360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IB         Edit/Delete Post 
Hope has arrived here in WY. Charlie and I spent this morning getting acquainted with her. Straws were drawn, lookin like I have the honors to start with her.

Shooting Heritage 400 or AD Trad Heavies runnin at about 650 grns. Braced at 7-1/4. We ended up re-fletching a couple arras.

So it seems that it now will be up to us to do something. Very nice lookin lady and very cooperative in the hand. Let's get er DONE.

Thanks John.....Lets get her back to you soon.

Posts: 2981 | From: Somewhere over the Rainbow | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John/Alaska
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1857

Glad Hope arrived okay and that Charlie is there to also keep her company! You guys will enjoy her. Have fun....

--------------------
John/AK

Charlie Lamb
Charter Member
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charlie Lamb   Email Charlie Lamb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
Hunt Sharp

Charlie

Posts: 10621 | From: Missouri | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charlie Lamb
Charter Member
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charlie Lamb   Email Charlie Lamb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
Hunt Sharp

Charlie

Posts: 10621 | From: Missouri | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigRonHuntAlot
Contributor 2007
Member # 8731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigRonHuntAlot   Email BigRonHuntAlot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hassenpfeffer... LOL Congrats Vance.

--------------------
>>>-TGMM Family Of The Bow-->

The Moon Gave Us The Bow, The Sun Gave Us The Arrow

Walk Softly and Carry a Big Stick

Posts: 4499 | From: Jetersville, Amelia County Central Virginia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Traditional-Archer
Contributor 2015
Member # 11251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Traditional-Archer   Email Traditional-Archer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You guys look like you are having the time of your lives. Congratulations keep up the good work.

--------------------
"It is Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 645 | From: Columbia,PA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raineman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11068

Yeah Charlie!! [clapper]
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©