Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION LISTING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » Gotta stop a minute, and thank Rob DiStefano... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Gotta stop a minute, and thank Rob DiStefano...
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
Guys and Gals....I gotta stop and publicly thank Rob DiStefano for all his hard work over Memorial Day Weekend....and also our hosting company.

While I was away chasing hogs, Rob was busy as a beaver....here's the scoop most of ya'll don't know.

Trad Gang.com acquired Trad Gang.NET...Dot NET was set up on its own server and an entire copy of Trad Gang was moved over to the dot NET. Then everything was deleted except for the St Jude's Auction.

No, Rob didn't ask, didn't pass go, or collect $200...he just did it.

THIS is the reason the auction is running smoothly with ZERO wavering in the final minutes.

Many thanks Rob!!!!

[Not Worthy] [clapper] [Not Worthy] [clapper] [Not Worthy] [clapper] [Not Worthy]

--------------------
Mr Terry.....will you turn on the crickets for me - Cade Cabrera

I've never been to Compton's, but hope to make it one year soon.

Posts: 25605 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MJB
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MJB   Email MJB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OUTSTANDING Rob [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [clapper] [clapper]

--------------------
A Gobbler yelp Spring or Fall is a long conversation.

Posts: 2163 | From: Schuylkill Haven PA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vermonster13
SPONSOR
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vermonster13   Email vermonster13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well done Rob!

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
For hunting to have a future, we must invest ourselves in future hunters.

http://www.blackswanarchery.com/

Posts: 21781 | From: Rutland, Vermont | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Surtees
Contributor 2010
Member # 1349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris Surtees   Email Chris Surtees   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome Rob!!! Way to go!
Posts: 8060 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Widowbender
Contributor 2008
Member # 11268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Widowbender   Email Widowbender   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks ROB!!!
[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

David

--------------------
David

>>>>--TGMM-Family-of-the-Bow-->

Chatham County Chapter NWTF
Chapel Hill Friends of NRA

Posts: 1016 | From: Siler City, NC | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticguido
***unregistered***

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Great Job Rob... Outstanding....
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snag
SPONSOR
Member # 7716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snag   Author's Homepage   Email snag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice sacrifice of time and effort for others Rob!

--------------------
Isaiah 49:2...he made me a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver.
Wilderness Custom Arrows

Posts: 7132 | From: oregon | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lt-m-grow
Contributor 2014
Member # 3873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lt-m-grow   Email lt-m-grow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. Great work. Thanks.
Posts: 915 | From: Mount Horeb, WI | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BMN
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BMN   Email BMN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[clapper] [Not Worthy] [clapper]

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

The most frightening thing you are likely to encounter in nature is yourself.

Posts: 1343 | From: Overland Park, Kansas | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alex.B
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6276

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alex.B   Author's Homepage   Email Alex.B       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Rob

--------------------
tgmm, tanj, compton, bha

Posts: 1011 | From: Outside New-York City | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone Knife
Contributor 2014
Member # 10014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stone Knife   Email Stone Knife   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brilliant work Rob [thumbsup]

--------------------
Proverbs 12:27
The lazy do not roast any game,
but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.

John 14:6

Posts: 6594 | From: silversprings ny | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigRonHuntAlot
Contributor 2007
Member # 8731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigRonHuntAlot   Email BigRonHuntAlot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Not Worthy] [thumbsup]

--------------------
>>>-TGMM Family Of The Bow-->

The Moon Gave Us The Bow, The Sun Gave Us The Arrow

Walk Softly and Carry a Big Stick

Posts: 4499 | From: Jetersville, Amelia County Central Virginia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heydeerman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heydeerman         Edit/Delete Post 
Here I was complaing about all the probs gettin on the Auction. [banghead]
Posts: 3461 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Killdeer
Chatter Member 2014
Member # 437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Killdeer   Author's Homepage   Email Killdeer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
'Bout time, Terry. [knothead]

Killdeer [biglaugh]

--------------------
Long, long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend.

~Longfellow

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Posts: 15164 | From: Fibber McGee's Closet, VA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
horatio1226
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for horatio1226   Email horatio1226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Rob! Seemed perfect to me.
Brian

--------------------
"So long as the moon returns to the heavens in a bent, beautiful arc, so long will the fascination with archery in man lasts."

Posts: 2380 | From: Coxsackie, NY | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©