Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

Click for the CLASSIFIEDS RULES

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » The COOKIE WARS may now BEGIN!!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: The COOKIE WARS may now BEGIN!!!!
snag
SPONSOR
Member # 7716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snag   Author's Homepage   Email snag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I volunteer as Quality Control Person! Oh yeah, I forgot this is not a necessary position within the Corp. due to meeting and exceeding industry standards!

--------------------
Isaiah 49:2...he made me a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver.
Wilderness Custom Arrows

Posts: 7240 | From: oregon | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whip
Contributor 2014
Member # 113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whip   Email Whip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I see a QUANTITY control, but I don't see anything listed for QUALITY control. I think that is best left up to the cook!

Here is the board makeup from last year. We need to have a Board Meeting, but I would guess all former employees will have the option to renew their contracts!

Miss Kim - Production Manager
Vance Brewer ( Iron Bull) - C.E.O.
Joe Lasch (Whip) - C.F.O.
Jeff Springer (Tippit) - V.P. - Consumption
Bob Walker - Chairman of the Board
Rob Peel (Robtattoo) - Head of Legal Affairs
Dick Easter (Rabbitman) - Chief Security Officer
Kevin Bahr - V.P. - Quantity Control Officer
Doug Campbell - Audit Manager
Walt Francis - VP - Weights and Measures
Eagle24 (2 shares)- Facilities Management
bbassi - VP- Credit Administration
BigRon- Maintenance (especially the kitchen )
Tim Roberts - Corporate Training
Gregg Dudley - VP-Leisure Activities
Drewsbow - VP- Research and Development
Curveman - Compliance Officer
Kingstaken - VP- Marketing
Irish - VP- Human Resources
Skyler - President
Hormoan - Corporate Communications Officer

--------------------
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain

Posts: 9641 | From: Lake Mills, WI | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joseph
Contributor 2007
Member # 2732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joseph   Email Joseph   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My wife Ashley has joined in the cookie wars! 2 dozen choclate chip cookies for each of the bid forums. There are several folks here who have had some of her cookies and can attest to their yumminess [bigsmyl] She also mentioned something about peanutbutter oatmeal bars too! [thumbsup] Joseph

--------------------
"Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often and for the same reason"

Posts: 1883 | From: Ryegate, Mt | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tim roberts
SPONSOR
Member # 6228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tim roberts   Email tim roberts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sign me up....again!

--------------------
Tim

Farr West Leather

TGMM Family of the Bow

I guess if we run into the bear that is making these tracks, we oughta just get off the trail.......He seems to like it!
My good friend Rudy Bosner, while hunting elk up Indian Creek.

Posts: 1294 | From: >>>>Livin' in Utah-Huntin' in Montana!-------> | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fyrfyter43
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fyrfyter43   Email fyrfyter43   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There'll be more COOOOOOOOOOKIEEEEEEEEEEES posted tonight/tomorrow morning. I have to talk to the baker to see what she plans on baking. Probably a batch for each of the bid forums, and maybe a different kind for each.

--------------------
"In the joy of hunting is intimately woven the love of the great outdoors. The beauty of woods, valleys, mountains, and skies feeds the soul of the sportsman where the quest of game only whets his appetite." ~ Saxton Pope

Posts: 862 | From: Bloomsbury, NJ | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kevin Bahr
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kevin Bahr   Email Kevin Bahr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As QUANTITY Control Officer, I say MORE COOOO KEEEES!!! Ashley, Carmen, Miss Kim, who's next?
Dang it, there goes my girlish figure... [bigsmyl]

Posts: 1223 | From: Morton, Illinois | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Whip:
Gatekeeper, JC's lovely wife, Miss Kim, has develped quite a reputation with her culinary skills, in particular when it comes to making chocholate chip cookies. She has graciously offered up some of her morsels on the St. Jude auction, and bidding was fierce.

Last year, in the interest of spreading the wealth, so to speak, a bunch of us got together and sold "stock" in a special little corporation devoted solely to the procurement of said cookies. Each shareholder ended up receiving 4 cookies as evidence of ownership in the corporation.

Plans are in place to continue stock sales again this year - watch the auction for more details on how to become an owner! [readit]

Ah yes...and just as supply and demand goes....there are now more suppliers for this years auction. So, hopefully we'll keep the 'run on cookies' to a minimum.

Probably NOT! [biglaugh]

--------------------
Mr Terry.....will you turn on the crickets for me - Cade Cabrera

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Posts: 26292 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Irish
Contributor 2014
Member # 1317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Irish   Email Irish       Edit/Delete Post 
Mr. Whip, the VP of HR is reporting for duty.

--------------------
Mel Riley

Posts: 4060 | From: Lenexa, Ks | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Walt Francis
Contributor 2014
Member # 1901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Walt Francis   Email Walt Francis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whip, The VP of Weights and Measures is ready to do battle. In keeping with my position, and to prepare for the upcoming campaign, I have increased my weight and the measurements around my waist. It is the least I could do to help defend MK, LLC’s position in the market (That’s the story I told my wife and I am sticking to it.)

--------------------
The broadhead used, regardless of how sharp, is nowhere as important as being able to place it in the correct spot.

Walt Francis

Regular Member of the Professional Bowhunters Society

Posts: 4293 | From: Montana | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigRonHuntAlot
Contributor 2007
Member # 8731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigRonHuntAlot   Email BigRonHuntAlot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[bigsmyl]

--------------------
>>>-TGMM Family Of The Bow-->

The Moon Gave Us The Bow, The Sun Gave Us The Arrow

Walk Softly and Carry a Big Stick

Posts: 4499 | From: Jetersville, Amelia County Central Virginia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SKYLER W
Cadet Member
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SKYLER W   Email SKYLER W   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm ready to report to duty......Skyler

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Speak softly and carry a Big Stick; You will go far.

Posts: 1476 | From: Alabama | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IB
Contributor 2010
Member # 7360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IB         Edit/Delete Post 
SKY.....Their posta be reportin to YOU....Not you to them [biglaugh] [biglaugh]
Posts: 2981 | From: Somewhere over the Rainbow | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whip
Contributor 2014
Member # 113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whip   Email Whip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The cookies are listed!!!! The cookies are listed!!!! [clapper] [clapper]
Yes, it's true, after a long year of waiting Miss Kim's Cookies are on the auction block again. Sounds like our employee retention rate is doing pretty good this year with many alreay indicating they will serve in the same positions. [Not Worthy] [Not Worthy]

Now, the big question is, do we limit MK, LLC to Miss Kim's cookies only? Or do we set a new acquisition target and plan for future growth of the company? [bigsmyl] There certainly are lots to choose from this year!

--------------------
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain

Posts: 9641 | From: Lake Mills, WI | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JC
Contributor 2014
Member # 148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JC   Email JC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think you guys should definately branch out. As an independent observer, I propose you file for change of corporation name to something like "St. Judes Cookie Conglomeration". Pursue and acquire other contractors, capture the supply completely for overwhelming power within the market. You will be cookie magnates....think of the possibilites for the kids....the power of sweets should not be underestimated.

--------------------
"Being there was good enough..." Charlie Lamb reflecting on a hunt
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Posts: 9619 | From: Ranger, GA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigRonHuntAlot
Contributor 2007
Member # 8731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigRonHuntAlot   Email BigRonHuntAlot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[biglaugh] A monopoly in the making...

--------------------
>>>-TGMM Family Of The Bow-->

The Moon Gave Us The Bow, The Sun Gave Us The Arrow

Walk Softly and Carry a Big Stick

Posts: 4499 | From: Jetersville, Amelia County Central Virginia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©