Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

Click for the CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » PBS Banquet (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: PBS Banquet
Kevin Bahr
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kevin Bahr   Email Kevin Bahr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hehehe...
Paul, does that mean you might want to do a "rebuttal seminar" or sorts in Nashville? Might be quite interesting, LOL!

Posts: 1223 | From: Morton, Illinois | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kevin Bahr
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kevin Bahr   Email Kevin Bahr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Weasel, hope you can make it to Nashville. We certainly had a great time in Pittsburgh but we still missed many of those that couldn't be with us. As far as who is "in charge" of that one, I can only assume you mean the VP. All I can tell you is, I know who it ISN'T going to be...
Posts: 1223 | From: Morton, Illinois | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kevin Bahr
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 266

Sorry for the repetitive posts, that's what happens at 2 in the A.M.
In PBS, part of the VP's responsibilities are all banquet preparations, etc. That does not mean the VP does everything, nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, everyone on Council had an equal part in this banquet pretty much but the real workers are the folks on the scene, the United Bowhunters of Pennsylvania, Rod Bear and Mike Ruperto and a whole host of support people. It truly is a "team effort" and no one person or small group can or should take the credit. But of course since it is PBS, you probably already know that.

Rick McGowan
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick McGowan   Email Rick McGowan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Kevin, I received a suggestion that the banquet in 2012 go to Hawaii, I promised to pass it along! If you need me to be part of the "support crew" there, oh well, I'd guess I would have to say OK!
Posts: 1390 | From: GEORGIA, USA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Biggie Hoffman
SPONSOR - Charter Member
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Biggie Hoffman   Email Biggie Hoffman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rick, what state is that in???????

--------------------
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

"If you are twenty and aren't liberal you don't have a heart...if you're forty and not conservative you don't have a brain".....Winston Churchill

Posts: 4451 | From: Gray, Ga. 31032 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick McGowan
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick McGowan   Email Rick McGowan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wayne, what state is Hawaii in? Isn't that a Jeff Foxworthy question?
Posts: 1390 | From: GEORGIA, USA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Biggie Hoffman
SPONSOR - Charter Member
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Biggie Hoffman   Email Biggie Hoffman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If I can't drive there, it doesn't count as a state

--------------------
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

"If you are twenty and aren't liberal you don't have a heart...if you're forty and not conservative you don't have a brain".....Winston Churchill

Posts: 4451 | From: Gray, Ga. 31032 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick McGowan
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 407

Wayne, yeah, but they roast whole pigs in the ground!
Forester
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forester   Author's Homepage   Email Forester   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mr. McGowan has a very good point there.....

--------------------
"A conservationist is one who is humbly aware that with each stroke of his axe he is writing his signature on the face of his land." - Aldo Leopold -

Posts: 679 | From: Sinking Creek, VA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JohnV
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnV   Email JohnV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah...next thing you know the Friday night entertainment will be the twins and Biggie in grass hula skirts performing native dance.

--------------------
Proud Regular Member of the Professional Bowhunters Society

Posts: 283 | From: Iowa | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marty
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marty   Email Marty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd pay to see that. Again.
Posts: 857 | From: florida | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick McGowan
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 407

I'm not sure there are enough Mai Tai's in the STATE for that!
Kevin Bahr
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 266

Marty, do tell man, DO TELL! Maybe an article with pics for the PBS magazine, course we'll have to put it in a plain brown wrapper then...
Marty
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marty   Email Marty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry Kevin, I promised I wouldn't talk about it. In fact, I had to go see Dr. Phil to even be in camp with all of them at the same time ever again.It was that disturbing!I will say this much , Biggie led.
Posts: 857 | From: florida | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Biggie Hoffman
SPONSOR - Charter Member
Member # 29

-

Hula dancing? Won't be my 1st rodeo...

--------------------
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©