Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

Click for the CLASSIFIEDS RULES

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » huntin camps?? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: huntin camps??
BaldingEagle
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BaldingEagle   Author's Homepage   Email BaldingEagle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ttt

--------------------
"It is the difficulties of archery that make it so interesting to true archers."
Archery-Badminton Library

Posts: 884 | From: Maryland | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan Reeves
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan Reeves   Email Dan Reeves   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's our primary cabin

-

and our secondary cabin

-

I first hunted out of the A-frame as a very young boy, hunted with Dad and his friends from there for a good piece of my my life. Later, Dad, my brother and I bought some land next door and built the log cabin. The original owner of the A-frame wanted to sell so now it's all ours - Lucky fellows, and we enjoy it greatly as another generation is following in our footsteps.

Posts: 301 | From: New Albany, Indiana | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pseman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pseman   Email pseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics all! It must be nice to have such places to get away. I hunt very near my house on some great property, but many times I long for that camp-style getaway. Must be great to enjoy time in camp with others that share your passion for the hunt.

One day I hope to have the opportunity to share such a camp.

--------------------
Mark Thornton

It doesn't matter how or what you shoot, as long as you hit your target.

Posts: 1037 | From: Wetumpka, Alabama | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kirkll
SPONSOR
Member # 11471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kirkll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are hunting camps???? half of these look like vacation resorts to me....NICE ones too! [clapper] [clapper] [clapper]

--------------------
www.BigFootBows.com
https://www.facebook.com/bowbuildingstuff?ref=bookmarks

Posts: 3034 | From: Mulino Oregon | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eastern fisher
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eastern fisher   Email Eastern fisher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
white Buffalo. I needed a smoke after looking at your pics of the bows in the tent. WOWWWWWW

--------------------
A bad day of hunting is still far better than a good day at work.

Posts: 381 | From: Beaver Bank, Nova Scotia | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tippit
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tippit   Email tippit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Whip
Is that base camp TXS 08? We may need that fire ring too [thumbsup] Doc

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
VP of Consumption MK,LLC

Posts: 7602 | From: Carlisle, MA & Aiken, SC | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VTer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VTer   Email VTer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
whitebuffalo, that last pic is a classic. [biglaugh]

--------------------
Schafer Silvertip 66#-"In memory", Green Mountain Longbow 60#, Hill Country Harvest Master TD 59#

"Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible."
- Doug Lawson.

Posts: 1280 | From: Essex Junction, Vermont | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Osagetree
Contributor 2007
Member # 5116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Osagetree   Author's Homepage   Email Osagetree   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dan Reeves,,,, will you adopt me?

--------------------
>>--TGMM--> Family of the Bow

Posts: 3864 | From: Ohio, South Point | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
robtattoo
Assoc. Sponsor
Member # 9039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robtattoo   Author's Homepage   Email robtattoo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anybody wanna adopt a thirtysomething English guy (& Wife)?

--------------------
"I came into this world, kicking, screaming & covered in someone else's blood. I have no problem going out the same way"

PBS & TBT Member

>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Posts: 5099 | From: Tullahoma, TN | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IB
Contributor 2010
Member # 7360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IB         Edit/Delete Post 
Can either of them COOK ? [goldtooth]
Posts: 2981 | From: Somewhere over the Rainbow | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Killdeer
Chatter Member 2014
Member # 437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Killdeer   Author's Homepage   Email Killdeer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can! If you like Progresso soups...

Killdeer [bigsmyl]

--------------------
Long, long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend.

~Longfellow

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Posts: 15218 | From: Fibber McGee's Closet, VA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
robtattoo
Assoc. Sponsor
Member # 9039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robtattoo   Author's Homepage   Email robtattoo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Iron Bull:
Can either of them COOK ? [goldtooth]

Couple 'a months & you'll find out, Dad [Wink]

--------------------
"I came into this world, kicking, screaming & covered in someone else's blood. I have no problem going out the same way"

PBS & TBT Member

>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Posts: 5099 | From: Tullahoma, TN | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kirkll
SPONSOR
Member # 11471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kirkll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now THAT is a hunting camp Bubba!

What part of the country were those photo's taken? Kirk

--------------------
www.BigFootBows.com
https://www.facebook.com/bowbuildingstuff?ref=bookmarks

Posts: 3034 | From: Mulino Oregon | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KPaul
Contributor 2010
Member # 8976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KPaul   Email KPaul   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My little place in Ohio.  -

KPaul

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Men occasionally stumble over the truth,but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.

Posts: 551 | From: Cincinnati,Ohio | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KPaul
Contributor 2010
Member # 8976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KPaul   Email KPaul   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A closeup of the cabin. [I  -

KPaul

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Men occasionally stumble over the truth,but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.

Posts: 551 | From: Cincinnati,Ohio | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©