Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

Click for the CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » Single Bevel Damascus (finished) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Single Bevel Damascus (finished)
Bjorn
Contributor 2015
Member # 6694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bjorn   Email Bjorn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Outstanding! Gorgeous! Beautiful Damascus pattern!
Posts: 9715 | From: Los Gatos, California | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tique
Contributor 2007
Member # 2782

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tique   Email Tique   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice looking head Doc. Interested in seeing the pics when you mount it.

--------------------
Untested ideas are not facts.

Posts: 730 | From: new york | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ishiwannabe
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ishiwannabe   Email ishiwannabe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When do you start producing them for the market? [Big Grin] In all seriousness....beautiful.

--------------------
"I lost arrows and didnt even shoot at a rabbit" Charlie after the Island of Trees.
-Jamie

Posts: 4439 | From: Coxsackie, NY | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LEOPARD
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LEOPARD   Author's Homepage   Email LEOPARD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's one beautiful head Doc! [Wink] Thanks for sharing! [thumbsup]

Nigel

--------------------
Nigel Ivy

"The more I practice, the luckier I get...."

Posts: 1522 | From: Zimbo in UK | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flatbowMB
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flatbowMB   Email flatbowMB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very, very nice! What is the width, length & thickness of that blade?
Posts: 177 | From: Winnipeg | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drewsbow
Contributor 2015
Member # 3040

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drewsbow   Email drewsbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sweet , nice work Doc :0)

--------------------
Try to be the person your dog thinks you are :0)
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member

Posts: 4866 | From: Dansville N.Y. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tippit
Associate Sponsor - Contributor 2015
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tippit   Email tippit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I decided she needed a little more color if she were going to grace one of Ted's arrows.

-

I mounted her with dental floss just to see how well she spun...perfect. Last summer I had picked up a 1/2 dozen Raptor arrows on the blanket. I couldn't believe my luck in finding my friend's perfect footed arrows [thumbsup] What's even funnier, there was a broken shaft at the TX Sweat that Ted had used on his bowyer hunt...same arrow! Gotta be some mojo there...I hope [pray] Doc

-

-

-

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
VP of Consumption MK,LLC

Posts: 7627 | From: Carlisle, MA & Aiken, SC | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vermonster13
SPONSOR
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vermonster13   Email vermonster13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So pretty.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
For hunting to have a future, we must invest ourselves in future hunters.

http://www.blackswanarchery.com/

Posts: 21810 | From: Rutland, Vermont | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buckhammer
Contributor 2008
Member # 14697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buckhammer   Email Buckhammer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful head Doc. [thumbsup] How did you get the color?
Posts: 118 | From: Central Illinois | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tippit
Associate Sponsor - Contributor 2015
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tippit   Email tippit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Buckhammer,
Those are just tempering colors. She'll lose those when the action gets heavy [Smile]

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
VP of Consumption MK,LLC

Posts: 7627 | From: Carlisle, MA & Aiken, SC | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ishiwannabe
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ishiwannabe   Email ishiwannabe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow again Doc. Cant wait to see that green arrow turned red.

--------------------
"I lost arrows and didnt even shoot at a rabbit" Charlie after the Island of Trees.
-Jamie

Posts: 4439 | From: Coxsackie, NY | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4runr
Contributor 2015
Member # 8051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4runr   Email 4runr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I remember your excitement when you found those arrows, Doc. I remember you saying "It'll take just the right point to finish them off". I'd say you "found" the right point. Very nice my friend!

--------------------
Kenny

Christ died to save me, this I read
and in my heart I find a need
of Him to be my Savior
By Aaron Shuste

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 7799 | From: Hartville, Ohio | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Budog56
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Budog56   Email Budog56   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great work cant wait for the hero pics with the big bear that will bloody that arrow
Posts: 499 | From: Nebraska | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JEFF B
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JEFF B   Email JEFF B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow!!! jeff that looks sharp [thumbsup]

--------------------
'' sometimes i wake up Grumpy;
other times i let her sleep"

TGMM FAMILY OF THE BOW

Posts: 8826 | From: auckland new zealand | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
owlbait
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for owlbait         Edit/Delete Post 
Yogi is already calling the taxidermist so you get that part of the job done right too! What is your back-up head in case you mmmmm......?

--------------------
Advice from The Buck:"Only little girls shoot spikers!"

Posts: 6321 | From: Hesperia, Mi | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©