Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

Click for the CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » My Little Partner...more added pg. 2 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: My Little Partner...more added pg. 2
kennym
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 2304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennym   Author's Homepage   Email kennym   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[thumbsup] [clapper] [thumbsup]

--------------------
Stay sharp, Kenny.

Posts: 9175 | From: Linneus , Mo. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hera
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 14093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hera     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[clapper]
very cool.

Posts: 911 | From: Taiwan | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bjorn
Contributor 2015
Member # 6694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bjorn   Email Bjorn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Way to go guys! That youngster has style!
Posts: 9736 | From: Los Gatos, California | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Irish
Contributor 2014
Member # 1317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Irish   Email Irish       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like much fun! Enjoy your time with the little guy, they grow up too fast.

--------------------
Mel Riley

Posts: 4060 | From: Lenexa, Ks | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Whittler
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 4120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Whittler   Email The Whittler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That was really nice, thanks for pics and video.

Alan

Posts: 2595 | From: Northern Maine | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwin
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwin   Email Arwin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Time like that, especially when it's one on one, is so special. He'll remember that forever!!
[clapper]

--------------------
Just one more step.....please!

St. Joe River Bows
Oliverstacey Strings
Swafford Knives
Michigan Longbow Association

Posts: 4265 | From: Michigan | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
southpawshooter
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for southpawshooter   Author's Homepage   Email southpawshooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[clapper]

--------------------
Scott F >>---> @

"if the wood don't fly the bunny don't die" - Stone Knife, JLMBH 2008

Proud member of Team Pink

Posts: 1956 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JEFF B
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JEFF B   Email JEFF B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
real awesome curt.
jeff [Not Worthy]

--------------------
'' sometimes i wake up Grumpy;
other times i let her sleep"

TGMM FAMILY OF THE BOW

Posts: 8846 | From: auckland new zealand | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guru   Email Guru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanx....I love sharing my little man with you guys....

More stump killin....I strapped my ultra pod to a sapling just off to the side of his target stump.....
 -

Same stump...me from about 30 and Cade from about 10yds....and the result....
 -
 -

-

Nursing after a bout with some briars....
 -

Again me first from long distance and then him from "Cade range".....
 -

-

-

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting 3/19/06

Posts: 17206 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guru   Email Guru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It was pretty much a blizzard by the time we finished up......catching snowflakes....

-

Next time "grandpa's" coming with us [thumbsup]

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting 3/19/06

Posts: 17206 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Over&Under
Contributor 2014
Member # 8273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Over&Under   Email Over&Under   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I especially liked the OH! after each shot!!!!

Outstanding indeed!!!

Thanks for sharing.

Jake

--------------------
“Elk (add hogs to the list) are not hard to hit....they're just easy to miss" [Smile]

Posts: 6681 | From: Colorado | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Widowbender
Contributor 2008
Member # 11268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Widowbender   Email Widowbender   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome, Dude. They keep you young don't they? You've got him headed down the right path.

David

--------------------
David

>>>>--TGMM-Family-of-the-Bow-->

Chatham County Chapter NWTF
Chapel Hill Friends of NRA

Posts: 1016 | From: Siler City, NC | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xia_emperor
Contributor 2012
Member # 9276

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xia_emperor   Email xia_emperor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL! thanks for sharing.

--------------------
“instinctive archery” is more like playing the violin. Without practice you may remember the mechanics, but you will not be a virtuoso.

62" titan riser and samick master limbs 50@28

Posts: 1049 | From: Des Moines, Iowa | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DW
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DW   Author's Homepage   Email DW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Curt, the video's are great and I, too, love the OH! after the shot..Sky and I try to stump shoot at least once a week and it's some of the most fun we have with the bow. No pressure and we shoot Dinosaurs, grizzlies, moose, etc....we even shot a '47 Ford a couple of weeks ago.. [biglaugh] Don and Sky

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 1486 | From: northeast alabama | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vermonster13
SPONSOR
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vermonster13   Email vermonster13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great stuff!

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
For hunting to have a future, we must invest ourselves in future hunters.

http://www.blackswanarchery.com/

Posts: 21833 | From: Rutland, Vermont | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©