Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » My Little Partner...more added pg. 2 (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: My Little Partner...more added pg. 2
Mr Vic at the cabin
Contributor 2009
Member # 12343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Vic at the cabin   Email Mr Vic at the cabin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now that is awesome and thank you for making my morning. I can't wait until these summer when my grandson and i can do that very same thing. Very neat, thank you Guru.... Vic

--------------------
"If i could help just ONE person on the good path and see things they did not understand i would feel that i have accomplished something worthy in my life." Ken Mowery (Adkmountainman)

Posts: 211 | From: Libertyville Iowa | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IB
Contributor 2010
Member # 7360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IB         Edit/Delete Post 
How did I get in on this so late [banghead] [banghead]

I'm like a "Chicken on a BUG" if CADE is involved.

Every one of these posts so warm my heart. Curt spend as much time as ya can, It don't take long for it's over. Thanks so much Brother [thumbsup] [Not Worthy] [Not Worthy]

Posts: 2981 | From: Somewhere over the Rainbow | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kingstaken
Contributor 2014
Member # 10937

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kingstaken   Email Kingstaken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fantastic photos and clips Curt. [clapper]
I see Cade being also lefty will have a big choice of great bows as he gets older.
The JLMBH will be even greater in a few years when our children can come with us.
I enjoy shootitng with my boys more then anything else. Nothing better then having a shooter partner where you begin better then them, well at least for a short time and you watch them shoot right past ya...

--------------------
"JUST NOCK, DRAW AND BE RELEASED"

Posts: 1657 | From: NY | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fritz
Contributor 2010
Member # 2879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fritz   Email Fritz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cool! Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
God is good, all the time!!!

Posts: 1292 | From: Merryville,LA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guru   Email Guru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by JC:
Holy smokes that's lil Cade?!!??? [scared] And I thought mine were growing.

Great pics and video Curt. Looking forward to us and our boys all sharing a camp together someday!

Yes Joe, that's my boy....it's times like this that I realize how much he's grown. I look back at older photos and just shake my head. I so dearly want him to get older so he can start hunting and do more "big kid" stuff with me....but I sure miss the little fella I could once hold in one arm......

Vance....thought you might like it [Not Worthy]

Thanx guys

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting 3/19/06

Posts: 17021 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whip
Contributor 2014
Member # 113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whip   Email Whip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very cool Curt! [clapper] [clapper] If you ever have the feeling someone's looking over your shoulders while you shoot, don't worry - it's just us. And we're all having fun! [thumbsup]

--------------------
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain

Posts: 9490 | From: Lake Mills, WI | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Leemans
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 79

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Leemans   Email Tom Leemans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The apple doesn't fall far... [archer]

Soon as it's decent enough outside, I think I'll see if my daughters wanna go stumpin'.

--------------------
Got wood? - Tom

Posts: 4847 | From: Illinois | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
highcountry
Contributor 2014
Member # 5024

Icon 1 posted      Profile for highcountry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is good stuff, ttt!
Posts: 690 | From: Northern Arizona. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whitebuffalo
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitebuffalo   Author's Homepage   Email whitebuffalo       Edit/Delete Post 
Curt,, me and my boy watched every video and looked at every pic. He was loving as was I. My son shows so much intrest in archery I think I created an archery monster,,LOL,, great post of the family fun and your boy is lookin great with his shooting,, This was my boys reaction literally,, I had enough mind to grab the camera quick,, he ran over and grabbed the fiber glass bow and started pulling and letting go,, If the snow wasn't up to my knees around here I'd take him out too,,He turned two in october,, He's a bowhunting fool already,,LOL,,
 -
 -

--------------------
TGMM

Posts: 3057 | From: Stanton,MI | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guru   Email Guru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You just made my day bud! What a cool feeling knowing we were responsible for his reaction...awesome!

What a good lookin' little man you have there!!

Joe Tom, and Victor...thank you [Not Worthy]

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

Posts: 17021 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whitebuffalo
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitebuffalo   Author's Homepage   Email whitebuffalo       Edit/Delete Post 
Curt he's been carring the bow all night threw the house,,TOO FUNNY,,LOL,,

--------------------
TGMM

Posts: 3057 | From: Stanton,MI | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Too Cool!!!

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

whitebuffalo
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7130

To priceless to see fall so quick,,

--------------------
TGMM

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©