Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

Click for the CLASSIFIEDS RULES

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » Don't miss the TEXAS SWEAT!!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Don't miss the TEXAS SWEAT!!!!
Gary Kellar
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gary Kellar   Email Gary Kellar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
TTT for everyone.

--------------------
If at first you don't succeed, do it like your wife told you to, to begin with.

Posts: 269 | From: Rockport, TX | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hormoan
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hormoan   Author's Homepage   Email hormoan       Edit/Delete Post 
Mel, that was Vance I was refering to [biglaugh]

I just put some bait out for him on the TXS08 forum. Took only minutes for the bobber to go under  -

[ February 02, 2008, 02:09 PM: Message edited by: hormoan ]

Posts: 2981 | From: Otsego, Mi | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IB
Contributor 2010
Member # 7360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IB         Edit/Delete Post 
I ain't REAL sure I'm likin this thread [banghead] [banghead]

All the friendship gooey stuff is GREAT and that part I agree whole heartily with. Not a better Bunch a Fellas could gather together. Well maybe if we added XXX. Naw It's a Super Bowl for Trad Archery.

-

What's got my back hair up, is all this invitin stuff......There's hardly any FOOD now. Good chance we'll be drawing straws just to see who gets ta eat as it is  -

AND you want more ta come syphon off the TOP..YIKES

Posts: 2981 | From: Somewhere over the Rainbow | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hormoan
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hormoan   Author's Homepage   Email hormoan       Edit/Delete Post 
Not sure what there having in the ranch house. But I guarantee the outsiders, are eating high on the hog. Kinda lookin like Thursday night literally! I'm bringing 10pds venison summer sausage,10 pds venison chop jerky, 8 lbs smoked salmon. Just what more could you ask for Vance? Your probably headed for the frige right now!!

Sunday - Stinson Moose Steaks
Monday - Missouri Sherpa - Gumbo!
Tuesday - Hormoan - Venison Chops
Wednesday - Iron Bull - Mystery Meal
Thursday - Texas Smorgasboard - (No Kill/ No Eat)
Friday - Whip - Elk Stroganoff

[ February 02, 2008, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: Iron Bull ]

Posts: 2981 | From: Otsego, Mi | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IB
Contributor 2010
Member # 7360

Heirmoan.........What in the world is (pds) ?? [knothead] [Eek!] Pads? Public Display Shyness? You couldn't possibly be meaning lbs. could you [help]

If ya gotta wear UGLY shoes at least use better grammar [goldtooth]

Posts: 2981 | From: Somewhere over the Rainbow | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gary Kellar
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gary Kellar   Email Gary Kellar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Look who's talking!

-

--------------------
If at first you don't succeed, do it like your wife told you to, to begin with.

Posts: 269 | From: Rockport, TX | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IB
Contributor 2010
Member # 7360

-  -  -  -

MR.KELLAR......  - [goldtooth]

herb haines
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for herb haines   Author's Homepage   Email herb haines   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh lord i am missing moose merinated in wine from ONT to Texas and all those bumps to tenderise it cooked over mesquite . bestest meal i have ever eaten and i have had a few and snacked on it on my stand for two days after . Dave could you maybe drive by way of NB on your way south just to drop off a couple of steaks the boys really won't miss them i could subtitute a couple of venison steaks they won't know the difference [bigsmyl] all the best --- herb

--------------------
"Heaven is just over the next ridge......"

Hello Darlin'

Posts: 4846 | From: New Brunswick , Canada | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hormoan
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9619

That there was just more bait Vance, Gary just set the hook [biglaugh] [thumbsup]

HOOK,LINE & SINKER

Barney
Contributor 2014
Member # 2983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barney   Email Barney   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Vance.............is that you? [saywhat]
Posts: 1986 | From: Wapiti, Wyoming | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IB
Contributor 2010
Member # 7360

I'm older now.....Yep thems my DUDS  -
Barney
Contributor 2014
Member # 2983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barney   Email Barney   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You oughtta wear that jacket friday so you're easier to recognize [thumbsup] [biglaugh]
Posts: 1986 | From: Wapiti, Wyoming | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charlie Lamb
Charter Member
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charlie Lamb   Email Charlie Lamb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's what I like about my buddy Vance... he takes the attention (and heat)off of me.
[thumbsup]

--------------------
Hunt Sharp

Charlie

Posts: 10623 | From: Missouri | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hormoan
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9619

Kinda has that victim look don't he [biglaugh]

If we could just get him to stop hunting in those dud's [thumbsup] [jumper]

BigRonHuntAlot
Contributor 2007
Member # 8731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigRonHuntAlot   Email BigRonHuntAlot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Careful what you ask for Brent, He may show up in his Birthday Suit. [readit] [scared] [biglaugh]

--------------------
>>>-TGMM Family Of The Bow-->

The Moon Gave Us The Bow, The Sun Gave Us The Arrow

Walk Softly and Carry a Big Stick

Posts: 4499 | From: Jetersville, Amelia County Central Virginia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©