Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

Click for the CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » Fred Bear and a couple of bear hunting tales (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Fred Bear and a couple of bear hunting tales
Ernie Black
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ernie Black   Email Ernie Black   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ttt
Posts: 130 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
C.W.
Member # 12635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for C.W.   Email C.W.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't posted very often since joining this site.But this time I have to say thank you for the great story and pictures.
Posts: 29 | From: flordia | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DannyBows
Contributor 2013
Member # 11762

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DannyBows   Email DannyBows   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I really enjoy these stories of the Legends of our sport. Thanks for sharing them with us, and please continue to do so. You fellows have been truly blessed to share some of the moments of your lives with such special men. Decades from now young members of this site and our sport will be sharing stories and memories of time spent with outstanding sportsmen now active here. These will be the "Good Old Days" for them.

--------------------
"Always feel the wind, and walk just like the leaves". ("LongBow Country"--Chad Slagle, "High, Wild, and Free").

Posts: 3966 | From: Sayreville, New Jersey | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©