Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » Online tourney - WEEK 2 (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Online tourney - WEEK 2
Burnsie
Contributor 2014
Member # 150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Burnsie   Email Burnsie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Improved a little, but still pretty inconsistent. Practice-Practice-Practice!
Burnsie
 -

--------------------
"You can't get into a bar fight if you don't go to the bar" (Grandma was pretty wise)

Posts: 2236 | From: Mahomet, Illinois | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tim Fishell
Contributor 2007
Member # 10380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tim Fishell   Email Tim Fishell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's starting to come back!

-

--------------------
Dreams can not be bought; they are free to those who have lived. -Mike Mitten

We must go beyond the textbooks, go out into the untrodden depths of the wilderness & travel & explore & tell the world the glories of our journey

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 4784 | From: Holland Michigan | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bodork
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bodork   Email Bodork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Same score as last week. Thought I was on to something as this time my first shot was the 12. Came back to earth on the other four.
Score 47 same bow- my 49# homemade one and cedar arrows.
 -

Posts: 1872 | From: Canyon Texas | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benoli
Contributor 2014
Member # 416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benoli   Email Benoli   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well a little improvement from last week or maybe the shakes just went my way.
 -

--------------------
One stick, one string and an arrow I'll fling!

Posts: 424 | From: Camarillo, California | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gatekeeper
Contributor 2014
Member # 8366

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gatekeeper   Email Gatekeeper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
60", 45# @ 28" Blackwidow Recurve.

This weeks score 50

-

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow A member since 6/5/09

“I can tell by your hat that you’re not from around here.”

Casher from Brookshires Food Store in Albany, Texas during 2009 Pig Gig

Posts: 2388 | From: Camden Point, Missouri | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ks_stickbow
Contributing Member 2006
Member # 981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ks_stickbow   Email ks_stickbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He is one for Drummer (I think it's hard to make out)

-

--------------------
Jeff Sheyn

Acquiring a dog is the closest a human will ever come to picking his own relatives!
------------------------

Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive

Posts: 1324 | From: Beaver Falls, PA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TimZeigler
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TimZeigler   Author's Homepage   Email TimZeigler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Week#2 target,Score 45. I used a Paul Schafer Silvertip one piece, 57@28.

-

Lesson learned for week 2. Aim small miss small.
I shot this after I shot for score. The Circle is only 2.5 inches, and the total spread of the arrows was only 4 inches.

-

--------------------
USMC 1992-2000
PBS Associate Member
Comptons Traditional Bowhunters Member
Bowhunters of South Carolina-County Rep (Dorchester)

Posts: 1657 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MW
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MW   Email MW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is my week 2. Paper target shooting really seems to be helping my over all shooting.

-

51 points same self bow and arrows.

Posts: 558 | From: Utah | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sky Walker
Cadet Member
Member # 14809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sky Walker   Email Sky Walker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mw son week 2

-

hormoan sent me some sweet arrows. they fly great.

Posts: 5 | From: UT | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fredbear92
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredbear92   Author's Homepage   Email fredbear92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well I got a 46.....my string on my regular bow wore out so I had to use a different bow. I've got my new string now so I'll be shooting with my regular bow again.

(the circled holes are from the nails)
 -

62" Browning Explorer II, 38#'s @ 29"

--------------------
Genesis 27:3 Now then, get your weapons-your quiver and bow-and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Posts: 591 | From: Ridgeland, Mississippi | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NightHawk
Contributor 2008
Member # 731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NightHawk   Email NightHawk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

week 2 nighthawk 44

--------------------
1) Gen. 21:20
And God was with the lad, he grew, and he dwelt in the wilderness, and he became an archer
2)The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1611 | From: Indiana | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NightHawk
Contributor 2008
Member # 731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NightHawk   Email NightHawk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

week 2 Billy 42

--------------------
And God was with the lad, he grew, and he dwelt in the wilderness, and he became an archer
2)The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1611 | From: Indiana | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NightHawk
Contributor 2008
Member # 731

-

week 2 Patrick (nighthawks boy) 50

--------------------
Thomas Jefferson

Billy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billy   Email Billy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanx Joe.
How shot #5 got left of center is still a mystery.. everything else is right and up and down...aim smaller, sounds good to me..nice shootin folks.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Taker of the Founders Red Pill

Posts: 1294 | From: Kokomo,IN | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drummer@Home
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drummer@Home   Email Drummer@Home   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yea that was me. My camera skills need work as well as my shooting. It was a 48.
Thanks Jeff

--------------------
Zen without realization of the body is empty speculation. If I could only stop dropping the BOW!!!!!!

Posts: 394 | From: NE Ohio | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©