Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION LISTING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » Done at last, done at last... St. Jude's Sunbear. (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Done at last, done at last... St. Jude's Sunbear.
Whip
SPONSOR
Member # 113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whip   Email Whip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa! I messed up big time dropping out of the bidding on that bow! [banghead] [banghead] At least there is the consolation that it will end up in good hands with Chris.

quote:
Originally posted by Charlie Lamb:
I will say that there WILL be another Sunbear recurve available for the next St. Jude's and the possibility of a longbow as well.
[Big Grin]

A chance at redemption! [clapper] [clapper] [clapper] [goldtooth] [goldtooth]

--------------------
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain

Posts: 9344 | From: Lake Mills, WI | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjones
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjones   Email cjones   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm gonna have one of them someday. That is just plain beautiful.

--------------------
Chad Jones

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Posts: 4259 | From: West Union, Ohio | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MWhitehair
Cadet Member
Member # 7695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MWhitehair   Author's Homepage   Email MWhitehair   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow...

--------------------
Matt Whitehair
"'Traditional Archer' is not a term to be taken lightly. It demands respect for ethics, high standards, and an overall, instinctive love for the sport."
-Jim Chinn

Posts: 223 | From: Kent County MD | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy Morin
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy Morin   Email Randy Morin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Me likey!

Very Beautiful Charlie!
Boy do I know what you mean about those troubles of the amateur bowyer. But I cant get in too much trouble in the shop so thats a good thing! [thumbsup]

Posts: 1763 | From: montana | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©