Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » The Adventures of Hope & Faith of Black Mountain (Page 12)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: The Adventures of Hope & Faith of Black Mountain
bow loving man
Contributor 2015
Member # 4743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bow loving man   Author's Homepage   Email bow loving man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She is here and dialed in and ready to chase a few toms...now if work would let up a little...

--------------------
"...on earth as it is in heaven..."

Posts: 1804 | From: Texas Panhandle | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superkodiak
Contributor 2014
Member # 8819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superkodiak   Email superkodiak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hope safely arrived to Erie, PA yesterday. My son and I opened the package and admired the great craftsmanship of this little bow. I'll try and post some pictures this weekend! I shot a few arrows out of her last night and instantly fell in love. I'll be headed into the woods tomorrow to chase some birds.
Posts: 1765 | From: PA | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guru   Email Guru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Miss Faith is in NY....

Since my turkey tags are filled....I'm gonna try to kill some carp with her...

Might even try for some 'chucks if I get some arrows tuned up

Hope to have some pix soon!

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting 3/19/06

Posts: 17113 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadpool
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadpool   Author's Homepage   Email deadpool   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hope really got a nice tan lol
Posts: 1169 | From: las vegas, nevada | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guru   Email Guru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
About to head out with Miss faith for some bowfishing....hopefully the water isn't too high and we see a few fish....

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

Posts: 17113 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Miss Faith did get some action yesterday...story and hopefully pix to follow...

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Last Sunday....went out with My buds Tim and Gary K.....order of the day was to get some action with Miss Faith....

Tim paddled the canoe and spotted a fish right in front of us with it's nose stuck in the weeds ans it's back out of the water......a perfect opportunity.....

-

fish weren't very active at all but we did see a couple more and my fourth shot resulted in this...

-

-

Miss Faith is a perfect bowfishing bow as she's only 50" long. But to be honest it was tuff bowfishing with a bow that you don't want to bang up.....Bowfishing is not for "taking it easy" on a bow. But I had to keep her nice for her new owner after the auction!

-

-

-

Glad I got the chance to give Faith a workout....she's a fine little bow Brent! Thanx bud [Not Worthy]

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice ending Curt!

--------------------
Mr Terry.....will you turn on the crickets for me - Cade Cabrera

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Posts: 26277 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brent Rudolph
SPONSOR
Member # 10239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brent Rudolph   Email Brent Rudolph   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well Terry, again, I would like to thank you for the opportunity to be part of this worthy project. I can't tell you how much it means to me to be a small part of this effort every year. I am honored to share a bit with the kids. I thank God for St. Jude's Hospital and the work they do, Tradgang and the vision of the administrators, and most of all, I appreciate the generosity of the fine folks here that give selflessly. You are the finest group of people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Till next year, Good shooting and good hunting. Blessings on you all.

Brent

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
www.blackmountainbows.com

Posts: 459 | From: Cana, VA | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Killdeer
Chatter Member 2014
Member # 437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Killdeer   Author's Homepage   Email Killdeer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[clapper] [clapper] [clapper]

--------------------
Long, long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend.

~Longfellow

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Posts: 15218 | From: Fibber McGee's Closet, VA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gator1
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gator1   Email Gator1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[thumbsup] [clapper] [thumbsup]

Thank you to the Mod's, and the Great Sponsors...

Fantastic crowd here at the Gang...

Posts: 4257 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojac
SPONSOR
Member # 2191

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kojac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree, thanks to all (mods/sponsos)!!!!

A Great site with a Huge Heart.

--------------------
Brian

"Hunting...is about the Sights, Sounds, Smells, and the Hunted...All the hunter has to do is show up"
http://tradgang.com/noncgi/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=48;t=001324

Posts: 1001 | From: Somewhere in Montana | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
No worries Brent.....thanks again to you as well.

Hopefully the bows are on the way to their new owners....and the hunts will carry on.....

--------------------

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Posts: 26277 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Miss Faith is headed for her new owner and he should have her by the weekend....Thanks for the generous donation Paul(BadgerArrow) [Not Worthy]

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Still waiting to hear back from Shawn Steiner aka Superkodiak on shipping Hope.....

--------------------

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©