Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

Click for the CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » The Adventures of Hope & Faith of Black Mountain (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: The Adventures of Hope & Faith of Black Mountain
buckeye_hunter
Contributor 2012
Member # 9866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for buckeye_hunter   Email buckeye_hunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was supposed to have Hope a week ago and haven't seen her...any details? Maybe Joel can just forward her to the next person after me? I'll be okay with that. The hunting trip I had planned to go on with her has come and gone.

-Charlie

Posts: 3119 | From: Galion, Ohio | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joel smith
SPONSOR
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joel smith   Author's Homepage   Email joel smith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Charlie, i replied to your PM, not sure how but i evidently screwed that up somehow. Sorry she didn' make the trip with you (due to the way my slot fell with our seasons i didn't get to hunt with her either, just a couple plinking sesssions). Whoever's got it for turkey season should do well, once i got the nock point height figured out it shot right where i looked and was quick, too.

Trying to locate her now, supposed to have gone out with UPS almost two weeks ago.

--------------------
"...some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I've had a good life all the way..."
Jimmy Buffet from HE WENT TO PARIS

Posts: 3135 | From: zebulon, georgia | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buckeye_hunter
Contributor 2012
Member # 9866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for buckeye_hunter   Email buckeye_hunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No worries Joel. Let's just find her. Did she get sent to my old address?

-Charlie

Posts: 3119 | From: Galion, Ohio | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shawn Leonard
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shawn Leonard   Email Shawn Leonard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Any luck finding the bow? Has me worried a bit! Shawn

--------------------
Shawn

Posts: 14118 | From: N.Y | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joel smith
SPONSOR
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joel smith   Author's Homepage   Email joel smith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
on the way to you tomorrow a.m.

did i read the list right and you have it the whole month of February ?

--------------------
"...some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I've had a good life all the way..."
Jimmy Buffet from HE WENT TO PARIS

Posts: 3135 | From: zebulon, georgia | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rabbitman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rabbitman   Email rabbitman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Both bows were reserved for group hunts in the month of February, as in past years, but Shawn's hunt was the only group to sign up. So yes, he will have both bows for that time period but with the large group that will be attending both gals will get lots of attention. Get those bows bloody Shawn. [thumbsup]
Posts: 2446 | From: Beavercreek, Ohio | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buckeye_hunter
Contributor 2012
Member # 9866

Whew! Glad to hear she is on her way to Shawn. Hope you guys have fun with the girls!

-Charlie

Shawn Leonard
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shawn Leonard   Email Shawn Leonard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, glad to hear as I will have time to hunt them myself!! I may even hunt with the lefty!! I will do my best to bloody them!! OOOOHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn

--------------------
Shawn

Posts: 14118 | From: N.Y | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Killdeer
Chatter Member 2014
Member # 437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Killdeer   Author's Homepage   Email Killdeer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This really hurts!
I shot Hope at ATAR, and sure wish I could be bustin' bunnies with her up in Albany! Do her up proud, boys!

Killdeer [thumbsup]

--------------------
Long, long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend.

~Longfellow

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Posts: 15233 | From: Fibber McGee's Closet, VA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guru   Email Guru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hope to carry Miss Faith a lot at the hunt bud!!

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting 3/19/06

Posts: 17207 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shawn Leonard
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 136

I recieved Hope yesterday and I am hoping to have Faith soon!! I got her tuned up a bit and found few arrows that flew ok form her and hunted with her quick yesterday. just bunnies but it was fun. Today I took her out again and made meat with her! One shot, one dead bunny. Sorry no pics. but that will change by the weekend. I am getting a new camera Friday evening!! Shawn

--------------------
Shawn

Gaff
Contributor 2015
Member # 11775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaff   Email Gaff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice, its about time she had some blood on her. it seems the girls arent getting nearly enough action this year! [Confused] we'll have to put them through the ringer in a couple a weeks..
what did ya find flies well shaun???

gaff

--------------------
----------------->>>>>>>
Jamie

Posts: 654 | From: the Berkshires (Clarksburg MA.) | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shawn Leonard
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 136

72-75# woodies cut to 29.5"s and tapered at nock end. I have to find out about Faith! Shawn

--------------------
Shawn

kojac
SPONSOR
Member # 2191

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kojac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
shawn, I shot 35-55 GT's when I had hope. they flew great.

Good Luck Guys,

--------------------
Brian

"Hunting...is about the Sights, Sounds, Smells, and the Hunted...All the hunter has to do is show up"
http://tradgang.com/noncgi/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=48;t=001324

Posts: 1001 | From: Somewhere in Montana | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swp
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swp   Email swp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What have the girls been up to lately? Anyone???

--------------------
"People say you can't go back, its like when you get to the edge of a cliff and you take one more step forward or you do a 180 degree turn and take one more step forward. Which way are you going? Which one is progress?" Doug Tompkins

Posts: 2111 | From: Ozark, Missouri | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©