Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

Click for the CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » 2009 Trail Cam Pix Thread (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 52 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  50  51  52   
Author Topic: 2009 Trail Cam Pix Thread
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guru   Email Guru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll get it going...some of these in the beginning are from Dec...but since this camera has been out for over a month and the pix were just "recovered"...I'll start off with them....

Two of the bucks that got away....
 -

Same buck "still pic".....
 -

Small cruiser.....
 -

The whole gang....
 -

'yote....
 -

Serenity....
 -

Stormin'....
 -

More later.....

[ April 15, 2009, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: Guru ]

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting 3/19/06

Posts: 17207 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shawn Leonard
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shawn Leonard   Email Shawn Leonard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Curt, looks like first buck in first video may have a limp. What ya think? Shawn

--------------------
Shawn

Posts: 14118 | From: N.Y | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ishiwannabe
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ishiwannabe   Email ishiwannabe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like it to me.
That storm clip was a couple of yotes?

--------------------
"I lost arrows and didnt even shoot at a rabbit" Charlie after the Island of Trees.
-Jamie

Posts: 4439 | From: Coxsackie, NY | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kingstaken
Contributor 2014
Member # 10937

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kingstaken   Email Kingstaken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Last video, way in the back - another deer or ?

--------------------
"JUST NOCK, DRAW AND BE RELEASED"

Posts: 1659 | From: NY | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trapperDave
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trapperDave   Email trapperDave       Edit/Delete Post 
the one titled yote....has another set of eyes to the left at the end.
Posts: 1603 | From: Shirley, IN | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guru   Email Guru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shawn/Jamie....I thought so to...wish the clip was longer so I could tell exactly which buck it was....I'd bet it's the big 7....

Yes, "storm clip" is a couple of Yote's...

Dave...yes it does...

Here's a couple more clips....

More yote's...
 -

A lot more yote's...hard to tell...but how many do you see?
 -

-

As you can see, I have to do some "thinning", way too many coyotes around!!!

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

Posts: 17207 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charles Sorrells
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charles Sorrells   Email Charles Sorrells   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yote winter fun and next year...hope you get to see those boys next year!

--------------------
"When the Lord is your guide, you never hunt alone."

Posts: 235 | From: Cope, Indiana | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Biggie Hoffman
SPONSOR - Charter Member
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Biggie Hoffman   Email Biggie Hoffman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My camera date is a month off. Everytime I open the cuddeback, the batteries pop loose and I don't always reset everything, just the time cause to me, that's most important.

-

--------------------
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

"If you are twenty and aren't liberal you don't have a heart...if you're forty and not conservative you don't have a brain".....Winston Churchill

Posts: 4451 | From: Gray, Ga. 31032 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Very fitting for where they live huh???? [goldtooth]

Those Cuddies sure do take nice pix

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

Bonebuster
Contributor 2011
Member # 11593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonebuster   Author's Homepage   Email Bonebuster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great photo`s...looking forward to more.

Guru, those `yotes are cruising quite regularly
as a pack. Must be some sort of funnel to bring them through there like that?

Posts: 3472 | From: Michigan | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Exactly [thumbsup]

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

Huntrdfk
Contributor 2015
Member # 938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Huntrdfk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're not alone on the coyotes Curt, the guy that owns the land Hunter and I turkey hunt on has killed 9 of them since November, and our they are still showing up on our cameras........

Great pics, cameras are addicting aren't they?

David

--------------------
TGMM Family of The Bow
PBS Associate Member

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Posts: 4530 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
Curt...that funnel reminds me of one here that I bowhunted for years, the one that I killed so many deer out of, the same one that I killed 2 bucks and a doe in 13 minutes one evening. Ah...the memories of those old blue Zwickies of the mid 80's.

Everything used that funnel....foxes, coons, turkeys, and I'm sure yotes used it too, I just never saw any.

Looks like you got a dandy there. I might have to take you up on your offer next season. [readit]

--------------------
Mr Terry.....will you turn on the crickets for me - Cade Cabrera

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Posts: 26460 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deermaster1
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12871

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deermaster1   Email deermaster1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Terry Green:
Curt...that funnel reminds me of one here that I bowhunted for years, the one that I killed so many deer out of, the same one that I killed 2 bucks and a doe in 13 minutes on evening. Ah...the memories of those old blue Zwickies of the mid 80's.

Everything used that funnel....foxes, coons, turkeys, and I'm sure yotes used it too, I just never saw any.

Looks like you got a dandy there. I might have to take you up on your offer next season. [readit]

sounds like quite an evening, terry. wanna tell the story?

--------------------
"I dont want my country to do anything for me, I want to do everything I can do for my country"~~~Ted Nugent

Posts: 366 | From: virginia | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bowhunterfrompast
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 15591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bowhunterfrompast   Author's Homepage   Email bowhunterfrompast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ttt

--------------------
Rick Wakeman
UBM Lifetime Member
American Broadhead Collectors Club

Posts: 2613 | From: Missouri | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 52 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  50  51  52   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©