Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » We Broke $100K!!!!!! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: We Broke $100K!!!!!!
Missouri CK
Contributor 2014
Member # 675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Missouri CK   Email Missouri CK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Doug, Rob, and Terry plus all the others that helped with this effort sure do deserve another hand as well. Here's to you guys. Great work.

[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

--------------------
Life ain't a dress rehearsal.

Posts: 1016 | From: Weston, MO | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ishoot4thrills
Contributor 2014
Member # 18541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ishoot4thrills   Author's Homepage   Email ishoot4thrills   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW! That is absolutely spectacular!

Much appreciation goes to all of those who worked the long hours to organize this event and make this possible.

I don't even know who all works behind the scenes and coordinates this fundraiser, but I do know that it takes much dedication and labor to make it work as well as it does. To those that did, I say a BIG, THANK YOU! You are very much appreciated.

[thumbsup] [clapper]

--------------------
58" JK Traditions Kanati Longbow
Ten Strand D10 String
Kanati Bow Quiver
35/55 Gold Tip Pink Nugents @ 30"
3 X 5" Feathers
19.9% FOC
49# @ 26.75"
165 FPS @ 10.4 GPP (510 gr. hunting arrow)
171 FPS @ 9.7 GPP (475 gr. 3D arrow)
3 Fingers Under

Posts: 4099 | From: Cecilia, Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ragin Bull
Contributor 2014
Member # 11323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ragin Bull   Email Ragin Bull   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

FANTASTIC! [clapper] [clapper] [clapper]

--------------------
TGMM FAMILY OF THE BOW

Life Member of Comptons

Posts: 1005 | From: Wis. | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Gil Verwey:
Sorry, Terry I never noticed the that thread before. I am sure we will build on this years success next year.

Yep...next year we'll work on busing a total of $500,000

--------------------
Mr Terry.....will you turn on the crickets for me - Cade Cabrera

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Posts: 26041 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
House
Contributor 2010
Member # 16084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for House   Email House   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice work [thumbsup]

I only wish I would have started participating years ago. Man did I have a blast this year. I can't tell you how many times I told my wife, "it's for the kids". [Razz] That was partially true, but it was also for this kid. Love the stuff I got and love the feeling I got after it was all said and done. Now next year for that TGMM Family of the Bow thing!(planned on doing it this year, but the snakey osage bow put me over the top)

Travis

Travis

--------------------
"Dad I think maybe sometimes you think too much" after an errant shot stump shooting with Cameron, my 5 year old son.

TGMM Family of the Bow
MK, LLC Shareholder
Proud Member of the Twister Twelve

Posts: 1688 | From: Troy, Idaho | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Maher
Contributor 2014
Member # 5543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Maher   Email Ben Maher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
$500,000 ?
bring it on I reckon !
Even in tough economic times the guys and girls of TG have pulled together for a great result this year so next year should be even better . And as its for the young ones the cause is necessary and timeless.....
I spent the other night in hospital with a loved one and seeing the sick children belts home the important lessons if life ...
Again...Bring on next year !

--------------------
" All that is gold does not glitter , not all those who wander are lost "
J.R.R TOLKIEN

Posts: 2610 | From: australia | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenneth
Contributor 2010
Member # 12868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenneth   Email Kenneth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OUTSTANDING!!!!!! [clapper] [clapper] [clapper] [clapper] [clapper]

--------------------
Chasing my kids and my degree for now but come next fall the critters better look out. [Wink]

Posts: 1875 | From: Winston-Salem, NC | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rlc
Member # 23531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rlc   Email rlc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My hat's off to all that were involved. I have a donation planned for next year. [clapper] [clapper]
Posts: 24 | From: michigan | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
razorback
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 4736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for razorback   Email razorback   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love this place and the effort that everyone involved puts into it. Can't say enough about the people who organize this thing and especially the better halves who "have to put up with it". I know you guys couldn't do all you do with out the outstanding support of your families.

Also a big thank you to everyone who donated anything to the auction. Some put in big value items, others put in beautiful hand made items, etc, etc, etc. No matter what was donated it all comes from the heart and we couldn't reach this goal without everyones efforts.

Great job everyone.

--------------------
Keep the wind in your face and the sun at your back.

Posts: 2017 | From: Big Moose, NY | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rastaman
SPONSOR
Member # 13385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rastaman   Email rastaman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Simply incredible....

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

[archer]

Randy Keene

Posts: 6853 | From: georgia | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elkken
Contributor 2014
Member # 14892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elkken   Email elkken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great job by all ..... [clapper] [jumper] [jumper]

--------------------
Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 3167 | From: washington state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magnus
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 17483

Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnus   Email magnus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Outstanding! Way to go guys and gals. Warms the heart!
Magnus

--------------------
Keeping the Faith!
Matt
TGMM Family of the bow
Turkey Flite Traditional
mwg.trad@yahoo.com

Posts: 4214 | From: N.E. Ohio | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ronp
Contributor 2014
Member # 7846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ronp   Email ronp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tremendous effort! Nice work everyone!!!

--------------------
Ron Purdy
TGMM Family of the Bow
NYB
MTB

Posts: 3770 | From: Parish, New York | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BobW
Contributor 2010
Member # 8462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BobW   Email BobW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I knew I could edit my signature...

Thanks all, I'm proud to share this camp fire [campfire]

--------------------
"A sagittis hungarorum libera nos Domine"
>>---TGMM-Family-of-the-Bow--->
Member: Double-T Archery Club, Amherst, NY
St. Judes - $100k for 2010 - WE DID IT!!!!

Posts: 2528 | From: "Le Grande Ile", NY | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greyfox54
Contributor 2014
Member # 6005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greyfox54   Email Greyfox54   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Best of the best , glad to humbly share with you all , Fred

--------------------
Greyfox54

Posts: 1474 | From: Central Jersey | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©