Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

Click for the CLASSIFIEDS RULES

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » We Broke $100K!!!!!! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: We Broke $100K!!!!!!
Wannabe1
Contributor 2014
Member # 7774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wannabe1   Email Wannabe1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[thumbsup] [clapper] [clapper] That's why I love this site.

--------------------
"TGMM" Family of the Bow.
"Good shoot Papa!" My son Robert after every shot I make whether good or bad.

Posts: 6442 | From: Albany, Oregon | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregg dudley
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gregg dudley   Author's Homepage   Email gregg dudley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fine job to all!

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Charity Shoot January 25, 2014 at the Canyons Zipline near Ocala

Come shoot with us!

Posts: 5331 | From: weirsdale, fl | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PAPA BEAR
Contributor 2010
Member # 15895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PAPA BEAR   Email PAPA BEAR       Edit/Delete Post 
now we're cookin.....great job to everyone who played a part.

--------------------
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHATS RIGHT AND NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHATS WRONG.....LOU HOLTZ

Posts: 4009 | From: washington | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
statedriller
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 19397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for statedriller   Email statedriller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's really awesome.

Now, who wants to come over and watch Zena with me? [goldtooth]

--------------------
I'm getting more dangerous all the time...

Posts: 379 | From: Illinois | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Butch L
Contributor 2011
Member # 21370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Butch L   Author's Homepage   Email Butch L   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice work gentlemen.
[thumbsup] [clapper] [clapper] [thumbsup]

Butch L

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 514 | From: Narragansett, RI | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FerretWYO
Admin
Member # 13052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FerretWYO   Email FerretWYO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sweeeeeeeeet

--------------------
TGMM Family of The Bow

Posts: 5711 | From: Cheyenne Wy | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bowhunter4life
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bowhunter4life   Email Bowhunter4life   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[clapper] [clapper] [clapper] And a big [thumbsup]

--------------------
"Bowhunting isn't a hobby or a sport... It's a way of life!"

Quote: "Everything you read on the internet is the truth." -Abraham Lincoln

>>>-TGMM Family of the Bow--->

Posts: 5052 | From: Illinois | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gator1
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gator1   Email Gator1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[clapper] [clapper]
Posts: 4257 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes we did BobW.......yes we did!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Mr Terry.....will you turn on the crickets for me - Cade Cabrera

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Posts: 26292 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hayslope
Contributor 2014
Member # 10458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hayslope   Email hayslope   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[thumbsup] [clapper] [clapper] [thumbsup]

AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Great bunch of folks here!

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
Compton Traditional Bowhunters

“Only after the last tree has been cut down…the last river has been poisoned…the last fish caught, only then will you find that money cannot be eaten." - Cree Indian Prophesy

Posts: 1897 | From: Westchester County, NY | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ber643
Contributor 2013
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ber643   Author's Homepage   Email ber643   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just had to post it on My FaceBook page - my "friends" and family just love that one little ol' traditional forum site can, and does, do this much for such a good cause.

--------------------
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 19663 | From: S Coastal NC | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DesertDude
Contributor 2015
Member # 4551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DesertDude   Author's Homepage   Email DesertDude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To quote the Taco Bell Dog

"How cool is that"

Well done by all.......

--------------------
DesertDude >>>----->

US Navy (Retired)
1978-2008

Posts: 3200 | From: Fredericksburg, Texas | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snag
SPONSOR
Member # 7716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snag   Author's Homepage   Email snag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is goodness in this world. We get to see it now and then through folks like those who hang out on here, who love to walk the land with a trad bow and arrows. Thanks to those who make it possible to be a part of this.

--------------------
Isaiah 49:2...he made me a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver.
Wilderness Custom Arrows

Posts: 7240 | From: oregon | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imskippy
Contributor 2014
Member # 12055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imskippy   Author's Homepage   Email imskippy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats and Thank You to all who participate. Job well done.

Doug, if you read this there will be a package on your doorstep in a day or two. Just a little thank you for all the hard work you put into the auction and St. Judes. Jason

--------------------
Zona Custom T/D #1
Zona Custom R/D L/B #1

Posts: 954 | From: Vernon, N.J. | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paleFace
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paleFace   Author's Homepage   Email paleFace   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very incredible group of folks on here no doubt... hats off to the trad gang staff and to all those that make this place what it is.... [clapper]

--------------------
>~Rob~>

"Dad, I need to sit down I'm shaking to bad" my 12 year old son the first time he shot at a deer with his bow.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Posts: 1479 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©