Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » We Broke $100K!!!!!! (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: We Broke $100K!!!!!!
hitman
Contributor 2015
Member # 17631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hitman   Email hitman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Everyone involved, please take a bow. God bless each and every one of you. [pray]

--------------------
Black Widow PSAX RH 58" 47#@28
Big Jim Buffalo LH 62" 48#@28
W.Va. Bowhunters Association life member
Pope and Young associate member
Mississippi Traditional Bowhunters life member

Posts: 1120 | From: West Virginia | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roger Norris 2
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roger Norris 2   Author's Homepage   Email Roger Norris 2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Out standing!

You don't hear about that on the news...."a bunch of smelly old bowhunters raised a pile of money for kids...."

--------------------
I think wolves would find me stringy, of high cholesterol, and with an Irish whiskey aftertaste.

Posts: 737 | From: Michigan | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpcjon2
Contributor 2012
Member # 21374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpcjon2   Email lpcjon2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Doesn't get any better than a group of people come together for a cause!Great job to all!!!!! [clapper] [clapper] [campfire]

--------------------
Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a
difference in the world, but the Marines don’t have that problem.
—President Ronald Reagan

Posts: 8106 | From: NJ to GA back to NJ =Lost ;) | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tim roberts
SPONSOR
Member # 6228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tim roberts   Email tim roberts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[clapper] [clapper] [clapper] [clapper] [biglaugh] way to go all!!!!!

--------------------
Tim

Farr West Leather

TGMM Family of the Bow

I guess if we run into the bear that is making these tracks, we oughta just get off the trail.......He seems to like it!
My good friend Rudy Bosner, while hunting elk up Indian Creek.

Posts: 1293 | From: >>>>Livin' in Utah-Huntin' in Montana!-------> | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ssamac
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ssamac   Email Ssamac       Edit/Delete Post 
Good job for a good cause
sam [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 1362 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHER2
Contributor 2015
Member # 11150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHER2   Email ARCHER2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome, totally awesome!

--------------------
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength:they shall mount up with wings as eagles:they shall run and not be weary:and they shall walk and not faint......Isaiah 40;31

Posts: 1316 | From: Bastrop, Louisiana | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GREASEMAN
Contributor 2015
Member # 15789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GREASEMAN   Email GREASEMAN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[bigsmyl] FANTASTIC! GREAT JOB!
Posts: 1147 | From: SPRINGBORO,OH 45066 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MountainTool21
Contributor 2014
Member # 12521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MountainTool21   Email MountainTool21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great job to all of those who helped. This is truly a great place!!
Posts: 434 | From: Morrison Colorado | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ridgerunner_sc
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ridgerunner_sc   Email ridgerunner_sc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think it was a great auction.. and was a lot of fun biddng... i didnt win but I did try tooo..
The most important thing was we helped those kids ....

Posts: 316 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeerJohn
Member # 8691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeerJohn   Email DeerJohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great auction.I always enjoy the bidding.
Posts: 52 | From: Texas | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Campbell
Assoc Sponsor - Charter Member
Member # 269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Campbell   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Campbell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK Boys and Girls, I'm finally ready to send the final $$ to St Jude tomorrow. The grand total of all money raised by TG Members this year is $104,073.31!!

Great Job Everybody!!

--------------------
Life is wonderful in Montana!!
"BEING CHALLENGED IN LIFE IS INEVITABLE. BEING DEFEATED IS OPTIONAL."
ABS Journeyman Knifesmith
Doug's Photo Album,

Posts: 8033 | From: SW Montana | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
owlbait
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for owlbait         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks again Doug and all the tradgang for what you do.

--------------------
Advice from The Buck:"Only little girls shoot spikers!"

Posts: 6321 | From: Hesperia, Mi | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craig Schoneberg
Contributor 2014
Member # 8539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craig Schoneberg   Email Craig Schoneberg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would echo owlbait's post to thank Doug and the Administrators for their efforts. This was the first year I have been able to access the computer to participate. It was a great experience. Thanks again . . .
Craig

--------------------
Compton Traditional Bowhunters Life Member
Nebraska Bowhunters Association Life Member
Nebraska Traditional Archers Life Member
Colorado Traditional Archers Society

Posts: 506 | From: Grand Island, Nebraska | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
Moving to Classics Archive Forum [campfire]

--------------------
Mr Terry.....will you turn on the crickets for me - Cade Cabrera

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Posts: 26277 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©