Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION LISTING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » Show some pics of your animals (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Show some pics of your animals
jonsimoneau
Contributor 2014
Member # 1224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonsimoneau   Email jonsimoneau   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I get bored this time of year. Not much to hunt. Plus I'm stuck in the office. How about some pics of just any animals? Not just whitetails.

<<<<<<<<<pix that are related to trad bowhunting guys, not just any ol' pix>>>>>>>>>>

[ January 28, 2009, 07:32 AM: Message edited by: Guru ]

Posts: 2586 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonsimoneau
Contributor 2014
Member # 1224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonsimoneau   Email jonsimoneau   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here is an older one. I used to cut my hair back then!

- [/IMG]

Posts: 2586 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonsimoneau
Contributor 2014
Member # 1224

Here is a pic of my buddy Alans first buck. You can barely see my blood tracking wiener dog named Snuffer at the bottom. I really miss that dog.

- [/IMG]

Jerry Jeffer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry Jeffer   Author's Homepage   Email Jerry Jeffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Best day Squirrel hunting. I was actually stumping during the squirrel season. A deuce.

-

--------------------
I see that the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me. No wonder my heart is glad, and my tongue shouts his praises!

Posts: 3242 | From: Stroud Township ,PA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonsimoneau
Contributor 2014
Member # 1224

Jerry, very nice. Good shooting.
Ryan Rothhaar
Charter
Member # 2652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan Rothhaar   Email Ryan Rothhaar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Chris, add a basset to the rat terrier and beagle and you would have our three kids.

Here's one for Jon. 142 lb southern stingray out of Chincoteague Bay with the famous (infamous?) Rob Davis. Killed it with my Assenheimer back in my misspent youth.

R

-

Posts: 1046 | From: Indiana | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blkbird
Contributor 2010
Member # 5110

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blkbird   Email Blkbird   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not mine but just as proud,my oldest at 12... about 16 years ago.
 -

Posts: 597 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
L82HUNT
Contributor 2014
Member # 15452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for L82HUNT   Email L82HUNT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 1432 | From: Missouri | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aeronut
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 4713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aeronut   Email Aeronut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
After the 2007 flood. The day before these pictures were taken there was twelve feet of water here.
 -

-

Dennis

[ January 28, 2009, 07:35 AM: Message edited by: Guru ]

Posts: 1519 | From: Osage Township, McCune, Kansas | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hawgslayer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hawgslayer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[campfire]
Here's a few that filled the freezer over the last 3 seasons.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
HAWGSLAYER

07 BOB LEE HUNTER 49#'S
09 MARTIN 48#'s
CVA ACCURA 50 CAL.
BL/STAINLESS
SEMPER FI

Keep your feathers dry and your nose in the wind and become the predator that we really are.

Posts: 302 | From: IL | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bmfer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bmfer   Email bmfer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a couple:
 -
First kill of any kind with a trad bow.

-
Getting some use out of my dove stamp. And no, he wasn't flying, just pecking gravel on the side of a tractor path.

-
First and only time bowfishing, and I got the big one.

--------------------
Bret M. FullER

Posts: 601 | From: Wrightsville, Pa | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jason R. Wesbrock
Charter
Member # 367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason R. Wesbrock   Email Jason R. Wesbrock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
142#? WOW!!! I keep hearing that line from Jaws -- something about needing a bigger boat. [scared]
Posts: 3746 | From: Northeast Illinois | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stick_N_String
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18231

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stick_N_String   Email Stick_N_String   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's one, My first taken with my new to me Check-Mate Hunter II
 -

--------------------
"Measurement of life should be proportioned rather to the intensity of the experience than to it's actual length"~Thomas Hardy

Posts: 228 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tradtusker
SPONSOR
Member # 8659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tradtusker   Email tradtusker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
pigs are my favorite!

-

-

--------------------
There is more to the Hunt.. then the Horns

**TGMM Family of the Bow**

Andy Ivy

Posts: 4137 | From: African in Australia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Al Kidner
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3399

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Al Kidner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here you go, an aussie Chital (axis) stag who has just worked out what I was...

-

I took this whilst in the south island of New Zealand huning red stags.

-

And a moth my son Samuel found, he liked the camo...

-

ak.

--------------------
"No citizen has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever Seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." Socrates.

Posts: 2006 | From: Mackay,QLD, Australia. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©