Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

Click for the CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » Show some pics of your animals (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Show some pics of your animals
DW
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DW   Author's Homepage   Email DW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 1486 | From: northeast alabama | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DW
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DW   Author's Homepage   Email DW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
THE Ugliest hog on Earth and our good buddy Conan......  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 1486 | From: northeast alabama | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whitebuffalo
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitebuffalo   Author's Homepage   Email whitebuffalo       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

-
 -

--------------------
TGMM

Posts: 3057 | From: Stanton,MI | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DW
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9473

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

hogdancer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1580

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hogdancer   Email hogdancer       Edit/Delete Post 
great pictures Don, Thanks !!

--------------------
PBS regular Member,
but most importantly father to my two girls !
The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government _Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1549 | From: Oxford Mississippi | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DW
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9473

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

DW
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9473

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

DW
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9473

This is all I promise [Smile] THX for letting us share these pics....  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guru   Email Guru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great stuff guys....keep'um comin'....

Amazing how my little AL. buddy has grown up before our eyes...by the next time we hunt together,he'll be bigger than us Don [thumbsup] [clapper]

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting 3/19/06

Posts: 17207 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guru   Email Guru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First coyote...
 -

first hog...FL....
 -

First fall turkey....
 -

Better pix of my biggest hog...
 -
 -
 -

a couple more 'dillas....
 -
 -

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

Posts: 17207 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

another nice hog....
 -

Big sis needed some meat....
 -

Late 90's buck.....
 -

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

JoeM
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeM   Email JoeM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is a great thread!! Guys don't be bashful post em all, love seeing the old pics and different species!! Armadillos, Snakes, &Pigs OH MY!! [Eek!] Joe

--------------------
"...there are no words that can tell the hidden spirit of the wilderness, that can reveal its mystery, its melancholy, and its charm." Teddy Roosevelt

Posts: 1431 | From: Centereach NY | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bisch
Contributor 2015
Member # 17432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bisch   Email Bisch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's all that i was lucky enough to take this season. These are in chonological order from the start of the season to the end and were all taken with my 49# one piece Sarrels recurve:

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

By the way there are some great pics in this thread. Congrats to all!

Bisch

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of Texas Life Member
Lone Star Bowhunters Assn Life Member
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 6936 | From: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Bisch, that's a great season bro [clapper]

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

DW
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9473

BISCH, great pics.....and several of the deer and hog pics were taken just South of you at Solana Ranch.... Guru's, Skyler's, and mine....Do you know David and Peanut???? Don

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©