Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION LISTING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » Bowhunting partners for 50yr's (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Bowhunting partners for 50yr's
katie
Contributress 2010
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for katie   Author's Homepage   Email katie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations Ron and Nancy! What a great story. Love to see a man still giddy over his bride 50 years down the road. A mark the rest of us should set aim for.
Katie

--------------------
"Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountains is going home; that wildness is a necessity" John Muir

Posts: 1402 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron Roehrick
Contributor 2014
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ron Roehrick   Email Ron Roehrick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations to Ron and Nancy, to find a lifelong soul mate that shares your interests is indeed a little slice of heaven here on earth.May you both be blessed with many more years together.
Posts: 756 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tique
Contributor 2007
Member # 2782

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tique   Email Tique   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations to both of you! 50 years doing something you love with someone you love; doesn't get any better than that.

--------------------
Untested ideas are not facts.

Posts: 721 | From: new york | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats to both of you....that is quite an accomplishment! [clapper] [clapper] [clapper]

--------------------
Mr Terry.....will you turn on the crickets for me - Cade Cabrera

I've never been to Compton's, but hope to make it one year soon.

Posts: 25610 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emmons
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 7392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emmons   Email Emmons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy 50th!! What a special day!!!
Posts: 921 | From: Brantford, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TimDougan
Contributor 2014
Member # 8812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TimDougan   Email TimDougan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats on 50 great years! TD.
Posts: 871 | From: Erie, PA | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coaltroll
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3916

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coaltroll   Email coaltroll   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
congratulations on a major milestone, and Thank you so much for sharing this moment with us.
Posts: 347 | From: Craig Colorado | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNstickn
Contributor 2009
Member # 12884

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNstickn   Email TNstickn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[clapper] [clapper] HAPPY 50TH!!!!!!! RON and NANCY!!!!!!!! You are both an inspiration for myself and my wife. Just celebrated our 14th the 18th of the month!! I can only imagine how proud you both must be!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!! [clapper]

--------------------
Pick a spot.>>>>-------> Shoot straight.

Posts: 843 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Baker
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Baker   Email Mark Baker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ron and Nancy....like has been said, an inspiration to us all! Congrats!

--------------------
My head is full of wanderlust, my quiver's full of hope. I've got the urge to walk the prairie and chase the antelope! - Nimrod Neurosis

Posts: 2004 | From: Livingston, Montana | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BRITTMAN
Contributor 2014
Member # 7431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BRITTMAN   Email BRITTMAN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[clapper] [clapper] [clapper]

--------------------
" Live long and prosper "

Posts: 1297 | From: Troy , N.C. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Otto
Contributor 2014
Member # 313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Otto   Author's Homepage   Email Otto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ron and Nancy

Happy Anniversary!!

PS. Love the SS Gold I just got from you!!

--------------------
Otto

Posts: 1527 | From: Cincinnati Oh | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RightTrailWrongTime
Contributor 2009
Member # 4557

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RightTrailWrongTime   Email RightTrailWrongTime   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
CONGRATULATIONS RON AND NANCY!!! That is just wonderful that you both have enjoyed the journey together for 50 years, my best wishes for many more. I'm afraid I'll never get to have a 50th but I'm looking forward to one day having the first of many anniversaries with someone that shares my love of the wild- you are a lucky man!

--------------------
ONLY IN THE WOODS AND FIELDS DO I FEEL ALIVE, LIKE A HUNTER FROM TIMES PAST, ALTHOUGH THE HISS OF MY ARROW GOES FORTH, I AM TAKEN BACK, IT IS MY ESCAPE...

Posts: 813 | From: WATERLOO, NEBRASKA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hill boy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hill boy   Email hill boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I will be a ripe old age to ever see 50 years of marrige..Heck My wife and I just got married 6 months ago.Congratulations [Not Worthy] This is certainly an inspiration.

--------------------
Your best shot is only as good as your next one!

Posts: 864 | From: jonesboro arkansas | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Two Tracks
SPONSOR
Member # 19120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Two Tracks   Author's Homepage   Email Two Tracks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy anniversary Ron and Nancy! You two Helped spur me along for the last 20 yrs. and it has been a pleasure. Thank you, and many more Happy years together. Charlie, Chris and Jessica

--------------------
C.A.Deshler
United States Navy.
1986-1990

"Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter.”
~ Francis Chan

Two Tracks Bow & Wool Company

Posts: 5610 | From: Michigan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Kleinig
Contributor 2012
Member # 10583

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Kleinig   Email Ben Kleinig   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good for you! Well-done!

--------------------
TGMM - Family of the Bow

Posts: 5776 | From: Northern Territory, Australia | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©