Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION LISTING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » T.B.G. State Shoot-----The Boys did Great (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: T.B.G. State Shoot-----The Boys did Great
DW
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DW   Author's Homepage   Email DW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Best friends Skyler, Zach, and Chase had an awesome time at the State Shoot in Culloden GA this very rainy, wet week-end. They were 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the youth division AND their Friend, mentor and Chase's Dad, JC--Joe Coots took 1st in the Longbow class. Skyler has been non-stop telling me about the people he met, the food, and the water....I couldn't attend so my brother-in-law, Sammy took the boys and they camped with the Coots Clan. Sam is a great Dutch Oven Cook and Serious Camper and now he is hooked on Traditional Archery. He wanted to thank the Guys who loaned him the bow to shoot.....This afternoon, he kept telling me what a great group of men and women that were in attendance at the shoot...He'll be back....  -

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 1486 | From: northeast alabama | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry Surtees
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 14970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Larry Surtees   Email Larry Surtees   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats to Skyler, Zach, and Chase. Good on you boys!

Nice shootin' on your part JC.

I know you would have liked to have been there DW.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 2064 | From: Pensacola, Florida | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joekeith
Contributor 2014
Member # 7856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joekeith   Email joekeith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[clapper] [clapper] [clapper] Good shootin'.
Posts: 2159 | From: Dittmer, Mo. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charles Sorrells
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charles Sorrells   Email Charles Sorrells   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good job boys!!!!

--------------------
"When the Lord is your guide, you never hunt alone."

Posts: 235 | From: Cope, Indiana | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaun
SPONSOR
Member # 2320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaun   Email Shaun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Coots and Wilson, the next generation of trad hunters and fine shots! My hats off to you both.

--------------------
www.taurusbows.com

Posts: 5071 | From: Iowa City,IA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Widowbender
Contributor 2008
Member # 11268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Widowbender   Email Widowbender   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Way to go, Guys!!!

[clapper] [clapper] [clapper]

David

--------------------
David

>>>>--TGMM-Family-of-the-Bow-->

Chatham County Chapter NWTF
Chapel Hill Friends of NRA

Posts: 1016 | From: Siler City, NC | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat B
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pat B   Email Pat B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good shooting guys. Congratulations.
Don. I hope to see you and Skyler at the Tenn Classic.

--------------------
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 10884 | From: Brevard, NC. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DW
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DW   Author's Homepage   Email DW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We'll see you there, Pat...And THX

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 1486 | From: northeast alabama | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vermonster13
SPONSOR
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vermonster13   Email vermonster13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome.

How old is Sam and did he find a bow he could use on a regular basis DW?

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
For hunting to have a future, we must invest ourselves in future hunters.

http://www.blackswanarchery.com/

Posts: 21781 | From: Rutland, Vermont | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frassettor
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frassettor   Author's Homepage   Email frassettor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great job fellas!!

--------------------
"Everything's fine,just fine". Dad
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

Posts: 4253 | From: WI | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arrowslinger
Contributor 2012
Member # 3671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arrowslinger   Author's Homepage   Email Arrowslinger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good shooting guys. Glad you came down.

--------------------
Keep It Simple

Jeff Kitchens

Posts: 865 | From: Pembroke, VA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CheapShot
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CheapShot   Author's Homepage   Email CheapShot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations guys, you too Joe. I hope to make that shoot someday. [thumbsup]
By the way Don, you left the last Olde Fartes shoot before the scores were all in. You have a third place metal of your own to pick up. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

--------------------
TNGIRL....
>>>>>>>>------------>>
Ye Olde Fartes and Sore Losers,
NGTA, TBG,
TGMM Family of The Bow,
Compton's Traditional Bowhunters

Posts: 1179 | From: S.E. Tenn. | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregg dudley
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gregg dudley   Author's Homepage   Email gregg dudley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Enjoyed seeing Skyler again and getting to meet Sam and Zach. Sam sure had that tenderloin smelling good and I heard that the cobbler was outstanding as well.

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Charity Shoot January 25, 2014 at the Canyons Zipline near Ocala

Come shoot with us!

Posts: 5096 | From: weirsdale, fl | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bowhunterfrompast
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 15591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bowhunterfrompast   Author's Homepage   Email bowhunterfrompast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats [thumbsup]

--------------------
Rick Wakeman
American Broadhead Collectors Club

Posts: 2513 | From: Missouri | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Hammond
SPONSOR
Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Hammond   Author's Homepage   Email Ray Hammond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
way to go young and not so young men!!!! Wish I could have been there, but duty called.

--------------------
The heights by great men reached-and kept, were not attained by sudden flight;
But while their companions slept, were toiling upward in the night. -LONGFELLOW

www.biggamehuntingblades.com

PBS Regular Life Member
TGMM

Posts: 8466 | From: Buford GA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©