Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » Re-creating a Georgia Giant....Home Coming Pics 3/27 (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Re-creating a Georgia Giant....Home Coming Pics 3/27
d. ward
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d. ward   Email d. ward       Edit/Delete Post 
Curt I swear to you thats one of the finest mounts both buck and mounting work I've seen in some time.Outstanding job...bowdoc
Posts: 7927 | From: Seattle Wa. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stickbow98
Contributor 2015
Member # 1182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stickbow98   Email Stickbow98   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Curt,

Beautiful mount, as always! [Not Worthy]

You're still the best Deer taxidermist I've seen yet...I swear the bucks you've mounted for me stick their tongues out when my back is turned!! [Big Grin]

>>--Ron--<>

--------------------
I don't hunt to fill my stomach, I hunt to fill my soul...
With the passion and adventure in every pursuit.

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 884 | From: New York | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NightHawk
Contributor 2008
Member # 731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NightHawk   Email NightHawk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice work [clapper] If terry lets ya,you should enter him in a couple taxidermy contests, as your work is first rate [Not Worthy] [Not Worthy]

--------------------
1) Gen. 21:20
And God was with the lad, he grew, and he dwelt in the wilderness, and he became an archer
2)The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1611 | From: Indiana | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wile E. Coyote
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wile E. Coyote   Email Wile E. Coyote   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice job Bud [clapper]

--------------------
Wayne LaBauve

"Learn to wish that everything should come to pass exactly as it does."

Posts: 576 | From: Pearl River LA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IB
Contributor 2010
Member # 7360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IB         Edit/Delete Post 
I have just become Curt's exclusive AGENT [goldtooth]

Henceforth any dealings will come through me [readit]

We're fixin to go far Curt!.....You and ME

-

Posts: 2981 | From: Somewhere over the Rainbow | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maineac
Contributor 2013
Member # 15727

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maineac   Author's Homepage   Email maineac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful animal and great job bringing it back to life.

--------------------
The season gave him perfect mornings, hunter's moons and fields of freedom found only by walking them with a predator's stride.
Robert Holthouser

Posts: 3460 | From: Waldoboro, Maine | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonsimoneau
Contributor 2014
Member # 1224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonsimoneau   Email jonsimoneau   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is amazing looking! I thought Terry said that buck was a 140 class. It's hard to tell in pictures, and I could be wrong but that buck looks bigger than 140's to me. I did not know they made them that big down there!
Posts: 2722 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
robtattoo
Assoc. Sponsor
Member # 9039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robtattoo   Author's Homepage   Email robtattoo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WHOOOOAAAHHHH! [Eek!] [Eek!] That's stunning Curt!

I don't suppose you'd fancy a go at a Black Wildebeest, would you? [readit]

--------------------
"I came into this world, kicking, screaming & covered in someone else's blood. I have no problem going out the same way"

PBS & TBT Member

>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Posts: 5099 | From: Tullahoma, TN | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry Jeffer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry Jeffer   Email Jerry Jeffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very Very Nice buck. Nice bag Terry, Nice work Guru.

--------------------
I see that the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me. No wonder my heart is glad, and my tongue shouts his praises!

Posts: 3461 | From: Stroud Township ,PA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bear1336
Contributor 2014
Member # 1161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bear1336   Email bear1336   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Curt
Great work on a great deer. Congats Terry.

--------------------
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up, totally worn out, with bible in hand and loudly proclaim...WOW...What a Ride!!!

Posts: 2826 | From: Covington, Ga | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IndianaBowman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IndianaBowman   Email IndianaBowman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Darn it Curt! Now it's gonna be a long time before you can get to mounting my bobcat! You're gonna be so backed up it'll be years!

Awesome work as always. I'm so fortunate to get to go home at night and look at the work you did on the Booner for my son! Amazing work Curt.

Obviously, I've got to get the bobcat to you soon.

Posts: 1458 | From: Kinderhook, NY | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ishiwannabe
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ishiwannabe   Email ishiwannabe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If I ever manage to pick a spot on a nice deer...

Great work Curt! Great deer Terry!
Seems like you guys make a good team...

--------------------
"I lost arrows and didnt even shoot at a rabbit" Charlie after the Island of Trees.
-Jamie

Posts: 4439 | From: Coxsackie, NY | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jwilliam
Contributor 2015
Member # 5307

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jwilliam   Email Jwilliam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome work!! [clapper] [Not Worthy] [Not Worthy]

Bill

--------------------
60" Zipper SXT 52@28"
60" Zipper Nitro 53@28"
62" Zipper Nitro 52@28"
60" Zipper Zipstick 53@28"
60" Centaur Triple Carbon Elite 52@28"

Posts: 2734 | From: Erie, Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longbow1
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longbow1   Author's Homepage   Email longbow1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Boy, you got skills! Is this a full time gig for you.

--------------------
PBS ASSOCIATE MEMBER
NJ TRADITIONAL ARCHERS MEMBER

Posts: 227 | From: Brooklyn, NY | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bowmaster12
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bowmaster12   Email bowmaster12   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
a nother taxidermist cool ive been doing it for about 8 years now love teh pics of the step by step walk thru nice job! On your head mounts do you tube them or cut down the back of neck?
Posts: 483 | From: wisconsin | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©