Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » Oughta be cool - Favorite traditional/Primitive photos (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Oughta be cool - Favorite traditional/Primitive photos
elkbreath
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 16600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elkbreath   Email elkbreath   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just a couple more!
 -

-

-

-

--------------------
77# @ 29.5 r/d longbow homer
80# @ 29.5 GN super Ghost

Posts: 1162 | From: Finally back in wyo!!! | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frenchymanny
Contributor 2014
Member # 8403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frenchymanny   Email Frenchymanny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great thread [clapper] [clapper] [clapper]

F-Manny

--------------------
Coureur des Bois
Big Jim: Buffalo Bows 62" 60@27 & 65@27 ThunderChilds 56" 62@27 & 70@27
ML, Shrew &TC Knives
With a sturdy bow, a true shaft, and a stout heart, we journey forth in
search of adventure.

Dr. Saxton Pope

Posts: 2474 | From: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BobCo 1965
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BobCo 1965   Email BobCo 1965   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
elkbreath, That picture of your child on your back is priceless.
Posts: 2037 | From: NY | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bill langer
SPONSOR
Member # 16959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bill langer   Email bill langer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics of the kids lettin em fly!!!!!!!

--------------------
http://billlanger.com/

Posts: 927 | From: Connecticut | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GMMAT
Contributor 2010
Member # 19202

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GMMAT   Email GMMAT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can't BEGIN to thank you guys enough for posting all of these up. I had an inkling when I made the post that I'd get some of these....but admittedly some of these light a fire inside me I don't see extinguishing. It's my purpose in beginning this.

Thank you all SO MUCH for pushing me off the ledge. I've been contemplating the "leap" to all traditional for a while.

Sincerely,

Jeff

Posts: 1204 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adkmountainken
Contributor 2014
Member # 3237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for adkmountainken   Email adkmountainken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jeff,
need anything in the way of trad gear? i'm allways willing to help others and i have 2 of everything.

--------------------
The less i have the more i gain, off the beaten path i reign ~ James Hetfield
listen to everyone,FOLLOW NO ONE!!
if your lucky enough to spend time in the mountains...then your lucky enough!
What ever befalls the Earth befalls the sons of the Earth.

Posts: 6456 | From: the great Adirondacks | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GMMAT
Contributor 2010
Member # 19202

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GMMAT   Email GMMAT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually I'm "good", adk....but thanks for the generous offer.

I have a Hoyt Dorado that should be here any day, now and I've placed my order for an RER custom that will arrive in August.

Got my new quiver from Safari tuff.....2 strings coming from Chad (LBR); a tab from Bateman and my new arrows from a friend (CX Heritages).

I sold my longbow, thinking I'd have the Hoyt by now.....but my basement project is keeping my idle time busy, for now.

Again....thanks!

Posts: 1204 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Scifres
Associate Sponsor
Member # 946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Scifres   Author's Homepage   Email John Scifres   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 - Central Idaho, 2006

--------------------
Take a kid hunting!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 6618 | From: Indiana | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonebuster
Contributor 2011
Member # 11593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonebuster   Author's Homepage   Email Bonebuster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
God I love these photo threads!

Thanks one and all.

Posts: 3444 | From: Michigan | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jacobsladder
Contributor 2014
Member # 11164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jacobsladder   Email jacobsladder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

"There's a race of men that dont fit in, A race that can't stay still; So they break the hearts of kith and kin, And they roam the world at will" Robert Service

Posts: 3645 | From: dansville ,michigan | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jacobsladder
Contributor 2014
Member # 11164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jacobsladder   Email jacobsladder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

"There's a race of men that dont fit in, A race that can't stay still; So they break the hearts of kith and kin, And they roam the world at will" Robert Service

Posts: 3645 | From: dansville ,michigan | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leland
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leland   Email Leland   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is great stuff!Mr. Denton thanks for the pictorial history lesson.
Leland

Posts: 734 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ken denton
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3571

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ken denton   Author's Homepage   Email ken denton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 - South Texas is a Wild Miystical place and I hope all of you can go some Jan or Feb.(hopfully no snakes when it is cold). This jav. was taken on a 9,000 acre ranch durning one of those months. I cannot describe the amount of game you will see and I compare it to a trip to Africa for the Trad Gang bowhunter. One word "Exciting". Ken

--------------------
"Arrows into the wind", What a wounderful sight!!!

Posts: 1605 | From: Fredericksburg,Tx 78624 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ken denton
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3571

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ken denton   Author's Homepage   Email ken denton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 - Another year in South Texas hunting Jav.

--------------------

Posts: 1605 | From: Fredericksburg,Tx 78624 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ken denton
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3571

- Yampa, Co. shooting a Dick Roberson longbow. Nice country.

--------------------

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©